Tonefactor's Black Friday Weekend Sale

moqi

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't buy any delay without modulation.

I've never understood this. Just use a separate modulation pedal, then you've got more things to tweak rather than just getting one pre-set modulated sound on your delay.

Plus I've never really liked modulated delay anyway.

• Members

Just use a separate modulation pedal, then you've got more things to tweak rather than just getting one pre-set modulated sound on your delay. .

Then you're also modulating the original sound, and not just the repeats. You also eat up more real estate on your pedalboard.

• Members

Are there any sound clips of the ghost disaster around? I'm interested in hearing how it stacks and if it sounds different in buffer mode.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2707741

That is a recent thread I posted with Ghost Disaster clips. The bypass mode just means you leave the pedal on (bypass switch on) and turn the delay off with the delay switch (allowing trails). The other option is to have the delay and/or reverb already on and turn the pedal on and off with the bypass.

• Members

Was gonna shoot for a Zero. I thought they were going to be available ON Friday. I had set my alarm for 11:50PM tonight. :p

And like others, that EQD Sea Machine is giving me bad GAS. I already have a Dr. Scientist CC so, wtf?! :facepalm:

(clicks on Fromel Seraph)

:facepalm:

• Members
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2707741

That is a recent thread I posted with Ghost Disaster clips. The bypass mode just means you leave the pedal on (bypass switch on) and turn the delay off with the delay switch (allowing trails). The other option is to have the delay and/or reverb already on and turn the pedal on and off with the bypass.

very cool, thanks :thu:

• Members

Anyone else having a nightmare with the new Tonefactor site? It won't let me progress past the shopping cart screen (click CHECKOUT and it says "you have nothing in your cart") And yes, I've logged in, cleared cookies, restarted the computer, tried Chrome and IE, etc etc.

Pissed off.

Archived