guitar projects, I has them

hangwire

• Members

and at one time I could scren capture, because this is in my tinypic folder

bh25h.jpg

it was my first thought on making my wife a white on white guitar before the LP hollowbody clone idea came along

The red one is nice and everything... but THAT is probably the most mother {censored}ing sexy thing I've ever seen in white, though for some reasons I'd want different knobs.. I don't know what knobs.... but regardles... RAWR.... and I usually hate non-rosewood fretboards.

• Members

The red one is nice and everything... but THAT is probably the most mother {censored}ing sexy thing I've ever seen in white, though for some reasons I'd want different knobs.. I don't know what knobs.... but regardles... RAWR.... and I usually hate non-rosewood fretboards.

none more white... or beyond the pale...

the entire guitar could be parted easily except for the neck... that is obviously a custom'd out option on the mock up program :lol:

I agreed with the non-rosewood... i am not a fan of light colored necks...

• Members

lol nice

Can I hire you for $600 to build me the white one.... lol

:lol: if I could get all the parts for $500 sure thing...

seriously, though, I can part build anything... it might need a quality super tech strobe intonation setup afterward, but I can get it together for the most part...

• Members
and at one time I could scren capture, because this is in my tinypic folder

bh25h.jpg

it was my first thought on making my wife a white on white guitar before the LP hollowbody clone idea came along

I'm loving the red and respecting the haunt, but GODDAMN that white one is sooooo hawt. With blocks and binding too :love::love::love:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Bumping while getting my chemo on... What you know about iv pumps fool?

I'm thinking of putting my gfs surf 90 white and chrome pickup in the bridge now instead of both jazzmaster styled ones. Thoughts? I have had this surf 90 for months now since I sold the cyclone I was going to put it in. With the jazzmaster pickup in the neck, seems like it could be pretty sweet retro toned in both positions clean or drity

Archived