The Zvex InventoBox! ONE YEAR LATER!!!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hivedestruction

View Post

Sad thing is that the inventobox was a really fun idea, but the people most interested in doing something with it pretty much already build their own stuff anyway, so why shell out $400 or however much it is for a glorified breadboard?

this! no one needs it....!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

Sad thing is that the inventobox was a really fun idea, but the people most interested in doing something with it pretty much already build their own stuff anyway, so why shell out $400 or however much it is for a glorified breadboard?

this! no one needs it....!

• Members

View Post

Yeah this was pretty much my take on it at the time (well maybe I was a bit harsher poke.gif), just interested if any made it out of the gate, and/or if anyone actually done anything cool with it.

• Members

View Post

Yeah this was pretty much my take on it at the time (well maybe I was a bit harsher poke.gif), just interested if any made it out of the gate, and/or if anyone actually done anything cool with it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by theinteriorleag

View Post

the dead silence from zvex echos the silence of people still actually interested in this thing.

But just watch... Not many get sold, Zvex quit making them, 8-10 years later everyone is going to be spazzing out about how cool they are and they will be selling for $$$$$.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by theinteriorleag

View Post

the dead silence from zvex echos the silence of people still actually interested in this thing.

But just watch... Not many get sold, Zvex quit making them, 8-10 years later everyone is going to be spazzing out about how cool they are and they will be selling for $$$$$.

• Members

View Post

no everyone just a seif and a few people over at tgp.

• Members

View Post

no everyone just a seif and a few people over at tgp.

• Members

$400 was a hilarious price point to try with this thing. Did anyone even make any kits for it?

Zvex is completely irrelevant in the boutique industry right now imo. It sucks because when I started getting into effects 10 years ago Zvex was one of the coolest companies around. One of the few making really innovative products and trying new things. What have they come out with in the last 5 years? A couple of cheap dirt boxes and a "box of metal" that was never marketed towards people who play metal.

• Members

$400 was a hilarious price point to try with this thing. Did anyone even make any kits for it?

Zvex is completely irrelevant in the boutique industry right now imo. It sucks because when I started getting into effects 10 years ago Zvex was one of the coolest companies around. One of the few making really innovative products and trying new things. What have they come out with in the last 5 years? A couple of cheap dirt boxes and a "box of metal" that was never marketed towards people who play metal.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by driverhasabomb

View Post

Seriously, for the dude who is all about making the freakiest pedals in the bizz or whatever, he sure has made some really yawn-inducing pedals of late. Pretty big let down. Make some cool {censored}, dude, not cheaper versions of pedals that you already make.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by driverhasabomb

View Post

Seriously, for the dude who is all about making the freakiest pedals in the bizz or whatever, he sure has made some really yawn-inducing pedals of late. Pretty big let down. Make some cool {censored}, dude, not cheaper versions of pedals that you already make.

Archived