any peavey guitar owners in here?

orangesix

• Members

i stumbled across a Peavey T-15 yesterday. I absolutely love the look and feel of this thing, but im not too sure if the price is right. The guy wants $250 for it. I was going to offer him 200 for it, but i have no idea what these things are worth.

• Members

Proud owner of a T-15. i think $250 is a fair price if its all stock, in good condition, comes w/ the guitar, & is preferably the sunburst one et cetera but don't be afraid to haggle for another hundo less.

seriously. a well built USA made guitar. for $250. Mississippi 'Stang w/ a Tele twang? come on now why even think about it.

:)

• Members

its the wood finish one, looks all original, in decent shape, no case. shortscale, nice setup. i could totally see myself playing it too. the only thing stopping me is that I don't really
need
another guitar.

it really is fun to play. its the reason why i never bought another guitar.

good news is you can probably pass it up & another will come along for the same price & depending on what other type of guitars you have it could make an excellent beater or back-up IMO.

• Members

it really is fun to play. its the reason why i never bought another guitar.

good news is you can probably pass it up & another will come along for the same price & depending on what other type of guitars you have it could make an excellent beater or back-up IMO.

most of my guitar are beaters, good guitars, but beaters nonetheless. and i use them all, its not like i'd buy it and put in away or anything. if I can get it for 200 im going for it.

• Members

most of my guitar are beaters, good guitars, but beaters nonetheless. and i use them all, its not like i'd buy it and put in away or anything. if I can get it for 200 im going for it.

if this were the 80's this would be my Fender Jaguar. its a cheap short-scale guitar nobody wants with its own little "personality". sounds great w/ Fuzz as well IMO.

there is no way in hell you could get me to trade my Peavey T-15 for a Fender Blacktop or a Vintage Modified. (there i said it.)

:cool:

• Members

great wood but i don't think it feels heavy at all especially w/ the Short Scale neck. & if it feels good that is the main thing. everything else both good & bad kind of takes a back seat to that--

IF IT FEELS GOOD DO IT. that's the old 60's Hippie Mantra. i say: JUST DO IT !!!

Archived