Are you ready for the new hip hop phenom!?!

cobalt-60

• Members

Cause I guess these guys are gonna be the next big thing.

A bunch of young, angry kids having fun? Check. Self made? Check. Do they possess the sincerity to make industry fools look stupid... yes! I think their schtick needs a little work, and the music is a little rough, but it's a good start.

Have people talked about them here yet? I noticed one of their albums was somebodies avatar.

• Members

Wu Tang happened in the 90s... with plenty of back catalog to still enjoy without it feeling repetitive. These guys definitely touching on that base. Sorry but I really didn't like them and I enjoy hiphop :(

• Members

Wu Tang happened in the 90s... with plenty of back catalog to still enjoy without it feeling repetitive. These guys definitely touching on that base. Sorry but I really didn't like them and I enjoy hiphop
:(

It's more the attitude than anything, I hope these guys sink auto-tune the way Nirvana killed hair metal, or become the next Beastie Boys if they go in a sillier direction and work on their tunes.

• Members

it's on MTV
:lol:

Yup. Provides a funny contrast, I say. They also won't let you directly link the video, even on facebook. MTV isn't a big loss, but I find it annoying how out of the loop some media outlets are, especially when I actually want to see/share their work and give them business.

Archived