READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-11-11

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I need a pickup for my new tele, so this one is for sale.

Mojo Hand Sugar Baby tremolo. It looks brand new. No box.

US$90, includes paypal fees and worldwide shipping.

sugar.jpg

I send the pedals using EMS, it's trackable and crazy fast, just 3-4 days on average, 1 week for US residents.

Thanks!

• Members

I'm overhaul'n. All pedals have velcro but are in great condition otherwise (I will include feet when possible).
Prices are PayPal and shipped USPS.

PM me.

Catalinbread SFT - Box and papers - $125
Russian Muff - Like new with box $75
LPB-1 (not pictured) - $25
Pedaltrain JR (soft case; inner zipper broken) - $65

Trade interests:
Freakshow Brown Rabbit
Malekko 616
MXR Carbon Copy
Pedaltrain Mini

IMAG0219.jpg

• Members

Digitech GSP1101 and Digitech Control 2 - $400 plus shipping. Going to sound stupid but I actually have two of these so just selling the one set.

Here's some pics of the units. GSP1101 is in perfect shape. Control 2 has some scratches and dust on it.

digitech1-vi.jpg

digitech2-vi.jpg

digitech3-vi.jpg

• Members

Hey guys, I'm a little short on rent so I need to make a couple bucks quick, so.

First up- Behringer SuperFuzz, based on the Boss FZ series, has 3 modes, fuzz 1, fuzz 2, and boost. Fuzz one is actually pretty damn awesome, it's like a fuzzfacey sound on steroids.. it's very cutting and aggressive but can smooth out decently. Fuzz 2 is a wall of fuzz big muff sound, really great if you want that muff sound. The boost is an awesome feature on this pedal, just a straight up boost if you need to kick your amp in the ass or if you want some extra volume. 20$ shipped and paypal'd

Next I have a devolt that I built, it's in the smallest enclosure I could find, (2" x 2") the pot was a little too high of a value, so most of the sweep is in about 1/3 of the sweep, but it works great to get a dying battery fuzz, or to use a 12v wart as a 9v. It's tiny and purple, not the prettiest, but it works perfectly. PM for all the details, but it's cheap! 18$ shipped/paypal'd

Finally, I have a little gadget I made when researching the Beavis Audio website. It's an old nintendo 64 rumble pack, modded with an on/off switch, and a pot to control how much juice hit's the motor (vibration intensity) and has a copper pipe fitting attached to it to hit your strings and make all kinds of crazy sounds. (it's based off of this Beavis Audio Motor Bow It definitely makes some cool sounds, and has a purple knob AND electrical tape! 20$ shipped/paypal'd

I also have a peavey 2-button footswitch, it's from the classic series, has a 20ft cord, works fine. 10$ shipped/paypal gift on this guy.

And lastly, if anyone is interested I have a Lexicon MPX-100 rack effects unit, powers on, but all lights light up and doesn't pass signal. 20$ shipped if you wanna try your hand at it.

If you are interested in anything and would like pictures or to know anymore about the item, please feel free to message me and we'll talk!

Thanks!

• Members

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Rams Head: It's in great condition for it's age....and sounds amazing...Gilmour in a box. BC239C transistors, 3003 board:

$450 shipped OBO CONUS PP Gift

Reptile Delay: Excellent condition, with velcro. Comes with original box and paperwork: $190 shipped CONUS

Little Big Muff: Good condition with some marks and tape on the bottom: $40 shipped CONUS

• Members

5642031482_2de56e6c7f.jpg

5642033912_f01e8ac719.jpg

5641469009_8e8dbfbb39.jpg

5642036272_45d6157f0a.jpg

5642038610_d7b8e6a018.jpg

5641471869_9da007350c.jpg

EHX LPB Stereo 2ube: 125

Great pedal, tubes are in great shape, can run mono or stereo, makes a great clean tube boost or can add a natural overdrive/compression--great shape, no velcro, includes special AC adapter

DeArmond Stereo Volume Pedal: 50

Awesome volume pedal, super heavy duty, built like a tank, good vintage shape

Arion SCH-Z Stereo Chorus: 40

Great for basic leslie sounds, great shape, no velcro, with box

MXR 10-Band EQ: 85

Like new, with velcro, great for shaping tone

Custom Starry Night Micro Amp Clone: Offer

Hate to let this go, great sound, and the art on this is phenomenal. Got from a fellow forum member, love it.

Way Huge Pork Loin: 120

Hesitate to let this go because it sounds fantastic, great overdrive that can be mixed with clean. Has some stickers on bottom, but includes box and everything

Not looking for trades, a lot of this is only spam because I need to buy a new head for a project I'm working on.

• Members

Not using these as much anymore, all have velcro and have been on a board. Prices shipped/paypal'd in US, will ship Intl if you cover shipping.

Looking for a Skreddy Lunar Module or SS/BS F u c k OD

20110421125803.jpg

Mid Fi Clari(not) - $165

Subdecay Noisebox - $115 (think I have box & instruction sheet)

Mid Fi Psych Byke proto - $100

• Members

Some awesome pedals here for sale or for trade. All pedals are in mint condition and velcro free. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees. I only ship within the CONUS.

Only trades I'd be interested in would be a TC Electronic Flashback, Himmelstrutz Fetto Custom, Diamond Memory Lane Jr., Fulltone 70' (small version), or Retro-Sonic Analog Delay.

Suhr Riot - SOLD

Wampler Plexi Drive - $170
100_0367.jpg

Mad Professor DBD (PCB version) - $155
100_0368.jpg

Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe - $260
100_0334-1.jpg

• Members

Another one I'll probably soon regret, but I could use the cash more than another amp at the moment. This is a Russian-made Sovtek Midget Combo, which is a Mig 50 head in a 1x12" combo. It's a killer amp with two 6L6 power tubes and two 12AX7 preamp tubes and a single 12" Eminence speaker. It's missing the rubber feet, but is otherwise all there and in fantastic shape. It's a heavy bastard (check out those monster transformers), but a great amp. The combo version is pretty rare. The heads seem to go for about $450 to $600 used on ebay, so I think this is a fair price. Let me know if you have any further questions.

$600 plus shipping

DSC04551.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04552.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04554.jpg

Decided to let go of this little project. I got this from a friend who fell on hard times with the intent of doing something crazy to it, but I've got other projects that I need to fund, so this is now up for sale. The previous owner put it together from parts of a couple of different guitars. It's got a 1978 Musicmaster neck with modern Fender tuners, a '74 Musicmaster body and hardware (what he told me), and a Kent Armstrong pickup of some sort. It has it's share of dings and such, but it plays and sounds good as it is. It's got pretty low and flat frets and could use a recrown, but it is currently set up with D'addario 11's and a medium action and functions quite well. Black on black on black with chrome knobs and a possibly non original neck plate (looks a bit too shiny). No case, but it comes with a Fender gig bag. Not looking to clean up on this, just need to get out what I have in it.

$350 plus shipping/fees

DSC04545.jpg

DSC04546.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04548.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04547.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04549.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04550.jpg

Next, my '63 Tube Reverb Reissue. It is in near mint condition and works just as it should. It sounds fantastic, and I hate to lose that beautiful and cavernous tube reverb, but I'll get another when my finances are back in order. Also included are the Fender cover and footswitch made specifically for it. The tank will be locked down and tubes will be removed during shipping. Again, I hate to let it go, but need cash for another purchase. I think I've covered everything, but please feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.

$425 plus shipping/fees

DSC04227.jpg

DSC04228.jpg

DSC04231.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04232.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC04235.jpg

• Members

I'm selling my PRRI. It is in perfect "as new" condition. Includes cloth cover and footswitch. The amp has had no modifications. No issues. I will ship with the original box and materials.

$650 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48.

No trades at this time, thanks.

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

• Members

For Sale

All prices shipped/PP in CONUS.

Really, really, really not looking for trades. I've got just about every pedal category covered (and usually in multiples).

Boss HM-2 MIJ $60

Can be a Muff or a Rat due to the EQ. Very versatile distortion. Serial number dates from September 1986. Nicer shape than I normally see them in. Sticker on the back is a little messed up from someone putting velcro but no biggie. No box.

bosshm2a.jpgbosshm2b.jpg

Zoom Power Drive $70

Supposedly a poor man's Klon clone. With the gain down it can do a nice clean boost and the EQ works well. With the gain up it's closer to a TS808 but somewhat different. Save yourself hundreds and no one will know the difference anyway. No box or instructions.

zoompowerdrive.jpg

Fulltone '70 BC-108 $old

Cool Cat Fuzz $old

StressFX Ram's Head BMP $old

• Members

Great playing and sounding MIJ fernandes telecaster. Much better quality than MIM and on par with fender MIJ teles. This has some scuffs and paint chips, not sure if they show up in the photos. Is setup well with nice action, intonation, playability is great and of course it sounds great like a tele should. The neck pickup is especially fat and warm. Looking for 275+25 for shipping. Trades will be considered. thanks

aimg5083.jpg

aimg5072.jpg

aimg5078.jpg

Archived