READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-11-11

• Members

Everything's going on eBay soon, so if you like what you see make me an offer!

Lovepedal Kalamazoo: One of my favorite ODs. I have the Amp 11 as well so no need for this. (If someone would like the Amp instead, let's talk-- they cover the same sonic territory so I can keep either.) $175 shipped.

5613267361_a83c6aff16_m.jpg

Red Witch Empress Chorus: Amazingly lush analog chorus with vibrato mode, shimmer setting, and tons of control over the depth and voice of the effect. In great shape, but this is a chrome version and they age a bit with use. It's not brand new shiny anymore. $200 shipped.

166015976_958fcf1402.jpg

Hartman Analog Flanger: This flanger is a meticulously crafted clone of the original EH Deluxe Mistress. Not the stereo one they're still making, but the original version that ran on a pair of 9 volts and figured prominently in David Gilmour's early pedalboards. This thing has some serious Pink Floyd sounds in it. It also has a 'filter' mode like the new Mistresses, where you can set the notch manually and leave it there. Pedal is in great shape and includes the original gold knobs, though I'm throwing in a trio of cream ones, too, in case you prefer knobs with markings on them. I know I do. $190 shipped.

5535685669_e6499e5f75.jpg

Skreddy Screw Driver: You know this one. Killer, killer pedal. I'm tempted to keep it but I've got a lot of O.D. around at the moment. The bottom plate has a lot of scuffs and scratches, as it was never velcro'd to my board. $180 shipped.

5535731191_0e9b24eaaa.jpg

Strymon Brigadier Delay: This is absolutely the best analog delay simulation I've heard. Don't want to part with this but I'm saving up for a Timeline. $280 shipped.

5590171212_6706b8517e.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FOR SALE/FOR TRADE (CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY):

EarthQuaker Devices Ghost Disaster. Not sure I want to sell this one, but make me an offer I can't refuse.

5107652202_646d12f4ce_z.jpg

CreepyFingers Doomidrive. Univox Uni-Drive clone made by Brad Davis of Fu Manchu. Wicked sick standalone fuzz or distortion booster. $225 pp'd/siihp'd.

5107060807_8119333fd2.jpg

Gold Lion KT66 Tubes. Matched quad. ZERO hours. Never even installed. Sold the amp that they were going to go into. $150 pp'd/siihp'd.

5107053129_9f226332cf_z.jpg

Line 6 MM-4 Modulation Modeler. Beat up, but works perfectly. Power supply included. $125 pp'd/siihp'd.

Kaden Fluttertone. Buttery, blackface-esque tremolo. Out of production. $125 pp'd/siihp'd.

Malekko Omicron Trem. Never gigged. $80 pp'd/siihp'd.

5107657886_3ebeaf6e24_z.jpg

Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal. Sick, much-ballyhooed shoegaze distortion. Missing a knob. Works perfectly, though. $40 pp'd/siihp'd.

Boss DS-1 Distortion. You know what this is. Good when modded. Make an offer.

Fender CIJ Jazzmaster Pickups. Make an offer.

You could probably talk me off of my mid-'70s Fender Bassman 50, too.

WANT

CASH. Srsly: Cash is king. But reasonable trade offers will be listened to. Interested in: Apogee One; VEXTER ZVex Box of Rock; Fulltone Supa Trem; Strymon El Capistan.

Send a PM or e-mail forscience [at] mac [dot] com.

• Members

Selling:

Maxon PH-350 Phaser: $210 Great, versatile phaser. Pretty great condition, just not my kind of sound.

ahQO0l.jpg

Hall Amplification Lil' Devil head: $350 FANTASTIC little head w/ tons of low-wattage dynamics. Trainwreck design w/ these insane little military-grade tubes in it. Lots of info on TGP and here: hallamplification.com

LmDDnl.jpg

This1sMyne tap tempo: $25 Maybe a few weeks old in perfect condition

2M8jIl.jpg

Prices are shipped/PP'ed

• Members

SPAMZ

Rockton Big Crush - $40

Modded Rat - 60$

Fender tuner - 30$

Deltalabs Chorus - $40

Cool Cat Fuzz v1 - $40

cfa84842.jpg

Fender HRD (Made in USA) el84's - $400, split shipping.

96ed41e2.jpg

Danelectro U1 - $250, split shipping

Refinished by me.

75c6b956.jpg

I need a rosewood tele neck, small midi keyboard, Presonus Audiobox and maybe some monitors.

• Members

Mainly looking to sell, but trade offers welcome! [i'd really like a Vox Pathfinder 15R. --have a trade pending for one now]

Prices shipped/paypal'd in the US.

IMG_3584.jpg

Deluxe Memory Man (power adapter included, not pictured) - $sold

PS-3 - $sold!

Echo park - $75

Crunch box (v2) - $trade pending

Hardwire distortion SC-2 - $60

BYOC Tonebender (has switch for fuzz face mode) - $sold

PM me!

Looking for DOD FX-17 volume vol/wah. I have a EB VP Jr I'd trade (or anything above) or purchased with monies.

• Members

All prices include shipping. Paypal gift option preferred, or add 3%! I need cash, so PM me and let's deal!

Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell bridge - $80 (what I paid for it)

Very short leads (the way I got it)... It's a little dirty, but it works great! Just lengthen the leads and you're in bidness!

D2H_6865.JPG

D2H_6864.JPG

Bare Knucle Trilogy Suite bridge pickup - $40

Don't need it, and I want it gone. Great pickup!

photo3.JPG

Squire Affinity Tele project - SOLD

No-name Chinese-made ebay Strat neck - SOLD

• Members

ESP Eclipse - I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. A few small dings that are in the paint and a little rust on the bridge. The neck pickup has a push pull pot for coil tapping. I also have the locking nuts but they aren't pictured. They will be included. No case but will be double packed for shipping. I have more pics available. $725

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Eventide Timefactor - Upgraded to latest software update 3.0. I will unregister it from Eventide.com so you can register it yourself for further updating. Comes with Digitech Auxillary Footswitch and cable. Both come with their boxes / paperwork. SOLD

Fuzzhugger FX Algal Bloom - #17 velcro on bottom. Currently in the Doom Room tourbox. Make offer.

Blackarts Toneworks Pharoah Fuzz - Not for sale.

GGG Phase 45 - kinda sentimental to me since it's my first build. Pink LED pulses with the rate. Paint is chipping off in a few places. Make offer.

Altoids Tap Tempo - Can also be used as an auxillary switch for Timefactor. Reinforced inside to with hold heavy stomping. $15 or free with any pedal purchase.

Rocktron Super C Rackmount Noise Supressor - Comes with power supply. Minimal rack rash. Looks pretty much mint on the face. Works perfectly. $70

Rocktron Velocity 250 Poweramp - Sounds more tube like than some tube amps I've owned. 2 channel stereo that's bridgeable. Can power up to 4 cabs. 250 watts bridged. These don't come up very often. The pic of my kid is a magnet, the amp is very clean and has been stored in a rack the whole time I've had it. Make me an offer.

100_2241.jpg

Mesa 4x12 Recto cab - Loaded with Vintage 30's Cab is in great shape. Minor scuffing, kept in road case most of the time. Would prefer locally because shipping will be a bitch but will travel 2 and a half hours to meet up If you're interested. $500

IMAG0386.jpg

Electro Harmonix Pog2 - It just came back from New Sensor from getting a repair. Make an offer I can't refuse. Comes with box, all paperwork, warranty card, power supply. Minty aside from velcro.

IMG_0643.jpg

SHO clone Granny Smith Apple enclosure w/ green LED built by me - $65

IMG_0975.jpg

PT2 w/ Soft Case - In great shape, never taken out of my house. Have original box, soft case, and other goodies.

905_2974.jpg

Black Dove P90 - bridge position w/ about 10 inches of lead, just came out of a brand new Tele. I love P90's but I need a humbucker in the bridge. Make offer.

IMG_0979.jpg

Ampeg SVT3 Pro and Ampeg 8x10 cab - I'm not playing bass anymore so there's no sense in me holding on to this. Will split up if needed. Will also travel 2 1/2 hours to deliver. Pics coming soon. Head and cab are in great shape with no tears or scratches.

IMG_0822.jpg

LTD Viper 104 bass - comes with gig bag. 4 string model w/ active pickups. Great shape, no dings or paint chips. Comes with heavy duty gigbag. $250

IMG_0765.jpg

WANT: YOUR PT JR. OR NYC LUNCHBOX

Hard or soft case, doesn't matter.

PM me with offers on pedals with prices not listed or for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices but no low balling please. Also interested in Drum software like Superior Drummer or Toontracks Drumkit From Hell. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal gift option preferred but not necessary. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

For sale or trade:

- EHX Memory Toy: sounds awesome, excellent like-new condition, the mod switch adds a nice subtle sway, too. It's a keeper, but I'm upgrading to the more versatile Flashback delay. $70 shipped to the lower 48 or would consider trading (with cash thrown in) for a TC Electronics Flashback delay.

75f0f6dd.jpg

• Members

Had an order fall though and have some stuff available with no wait! (a true rarity!)

Some things have already been spoken for but as of now I have:

1) pirate

1) Clari(not)

3) Glitches

1) Psych byke

1) Peace gun

$200 each! (a savings of $25!!!!! BIG WHOOOOOP!)

• Members

Hey guys, just wanted to inform any of those interested in a mod that really makes a great pedal greater.

What it is, is a mod performed to the 6166/6180/6181 EB volume pedal that adds a totally natural sounding/responding active in/out buffer circuit giving the EB isolated independent outputs and a variable input impedance, all while keeping a great "linear feeling" swell rate and being 100% true bypass. This allows you to use your tuner out with any tuner you wish with zero impact to your tone. What this means is ZERO tone suck, freedom to enjoy silent tuning, and control to get the perfect sweet spot for your rig. The Ernie Ball Volume Pedal in my opinion is the best feeling, most solid, smooth, and sturdy volume pedal available and now with this mod, zero limitations and no extra needed pedal board space.

Check out the site in the sig and feel free to email any questions you have. Thanks!

Ernie

• Members

I've been doing a lot of circuit bending lately!

SAM_2277.JPG

This is a bent Boss DS-1 distortion. There is a toggle on either side of the unit, an on/off button on the top to the right and a potentiometer on the left. The pot clicks on and off but when it's off, it's sounds the same as it does all the way down. I used one of these instead of a regular pot just because I didn't have any more laying around. The pedal works and sounds different when off. For some reason, I couldn't get the LED to work. This pedal works it's best in a feedback loop and not as something you would run a low signal through, such as a guitar or voice. Running super hot signals such as other pedals in a feedback loop work great with it.

http://www.ifitmoveskissit.net/jmlelectronics/disterminator.mp3

$55 postage paid in the USA.

SAM_2185.JPG

Here we have a circuit-bent Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress with the infamous SAD1024 chip. This is the old version with it's own power cord. This was a difficult one to bend. It was tough finding the right connections to make. Finally, I came up with something that really utilized the rate circuit and made things very rhythmic, even in the filter matrix mode. Two potentiometers and one toggle. Again, the sample is in a mixer feedback loop. Near the end of the sample, I do adjust the EQ of the mixer channel which alters the sound.

http://www.ifitmoveskissit.net/jmlelectronics/eclecticdruidess.mp3

$70 postage-paid in the USA.

I can also bend pedals you send me. I also buy cheap pedals to bend. Not looking to spend more than $30 on anything currently.

Check out my blog! http://justinmarclloydelectronics.blogspot.com/

• Members

Boss dr-770: $115, with adapter & manual, good condition. the picture has a reflection on the display screen...it is not a scratch.

SOLDEQD Dream Crusher: $110 pea green, #10, great condition. w/ bag and instruction sheet.

EQD Amp Hammer II:$130 A germanium booster with a tone control that goes from thin to thick. Built w/ a NOS Mullard OC44. #2 (OF 4, i think), sticker and paint on the bottom torn, has velco, one ding on side of bottom plate.

I also have a logan5 board that is populated and has short leads for wiring up to a box. Works fine, just dont need it. $15.

more pics available if you need to see 'em.

IMG_2257.jpg

• Members

brand new in box JamMan solo... bought new, played with it for about 20 minutes before deciding i'd rather have another headrush (doh).

not a scratch on it, with all box candy etc. $150 shipped/paypal'd

trade stuff i'd be into:

headrush (e1 or e2)

two footswitch jam man

boss RE-20

shure green bullet mic

DOD fx17

boss ps-3

a set of chrome mean 90s

novak noiseless tele bridge pickup

i can add/take cash to even things up. if you have something else, try me. who knows.

JamManBox.jpg

JamManBox2.jpg

JamManSide.jpg

JamManTop.jpg

• Members

I've got a Xaviere rosewood strat neck (new $40). Never played, has a dent on the headstock and some screw marks in the back. $25. Let's split the shipping (+$5)

HSYQt.jpg

Os8KX.jpg

pLEcl.jpg

BqqMY.jpg

I also have a set of Gotoh style tuners (new $25). $15

BgHIK.jpg

uUo17.jpg

Archived