NP(edaltrain Mini)D + Mod Pix

Aaron SS

• Members

Just scored this in a trade with Conky

IMGP3280.jpg

Before I got it I decided it was going to be my board for stuff that I don't plan on getting rid of it so I could wire it nicely and leave it as is. This is what I ended up with (with a progress pic in the middle)

IMGP3282.jpg

IMGP3283.jpg

IMGP3287.jpg

IMGP3289.jpg

IMGP3291.jpg

This signal chain is simple : SHO > M9 + Double Preset Switch

The board has 4 locking jacks : 1 for guitar, 1 for iphone/mic with adapter, 1 for left out, 1 for right out

The space between the SHO/DPS and the M9 is for a Big Muff I'm building as well as testing out new pedals I build (almost done with a rat, snowflake, and a fuzz factory as well). It could also end up being used for a Midi Controller + horizontal 1290 pedal such as the fuzz factory, not sure yet.

It's also not complete yet as I have to wire in the 2nd input, add a DC in + 2 DC out on the DPS (to daisy chain power the 2 other pedals) but it's coming along quite nicely.

Enjoy the eye candy :thu:

• Members

Bro your work is top. I can tell you put a lot of effort into keeping things clean. I'd personally need a fuzz on that board but besides that, and hoping that reviews are right about the RAT emulations on the M9, that board would SLAY.

Enjoy and I should have my pedalboard soon, but a little undecided on major purchases (mainly delay), and once I do and sort out positioning I may be shooting you an email in regards to some cables! I would LOVE to put the locking jacks on my PT-mini but I haven't the power tools and it'd cost too much to send it to the US so meh :-(

• Members

Bro your work is top. I can tell you put a lot of effort into keeping things clean.
I'd personally need a fuzz on that board
but besides that, and hoping that reviews are right about the RAT emulations on the M9, that board would SLAY.

Enjoy and I should have my pedalboard soon, but a little undecided on major purchases (mainly delay), and once I do and sort out positioning I may be shooting you an email in regards to some cables! I would LOVE to put the locking jacks on my PT-mini but I haven't the power tools and it'd cost too much to send it to the US so meh :-(

Ya there's DEFINITELY going to be a heavy fuzz/distortion in that empty space, I just need to find the right one. My options are :

-Fuzz Factory

-Modded Rat (clipping options/Lube Knob)

-Big Muff (need to decide on which version I'm going to make)

-Snowflake (haven't finished it yet so I'm not even sure what it sounds like)

• Members

That looks NICE! Makes me wish I hadn't ditched my M9.
:cry:

Ya, I really don't see me getting rid of the M9.

For what it is (small all in one pedal with a looper) there's nothing that can really beat it right now.

• Members

Looks great! I want a Mini, for those moments when I just want a smaller board setup. Need one with a good power supply underneath it though, I can't go back to my 1Spot although most of the time they're ok. I love how neat you've made the wiring.

• Members

Looks great! I want a Mini, for those moments when I just want a smaller board setup. Need one with a good power supply underneath it though, I can't go back to my 1Spot although most of the time they're ok. I love how neat you've made the wiring.

Thanks, I'm looking into an alternative power supply for the M9, hopefully someone makes one with the same power rating as the M9's that'll fit underneath the board.

If I can find something like that I'm wiring in a Power Inlet + On/Off Switch. As it stands right now i've left enough room in the back of the pedal to just plug it in everytime I use it

• Members

It's not used in any sort of serious way, just to play apps like NLog through my pedalboard and amp.

thats cool! i figured you did something like that. It'd be cool to use that I am Tpain app to throw down some sick autotuned lyrics ;)

• Members

i just plug my iphone into my pedalboard's first pedal's input through a normal headphone cable with a 1.4'' adapter on the end. works like a beauty for some music apps, or if i want to make a quick drum beat into a practice loop or something through drum meister.

Archived