OOOOOO...rare, vintage EHX treadle pedal!

• Members
  • Members

hmmm, don't know what the deal is with the link? It is a Bad Stone treadle pedal for $645, too rich for my blood.
:cry:

Chrome'd

FenderEHX has one of those. It's basically a mummy face in a crying tone treadle. IIRC he rates it as the best EHX phaser, but $645 is way way to much :crazy:

• Members

Chrome'd

FenderEHX has one of those. It's basically a mummy face in a crying tone treadle. IIRC he rates it as the best EHX phaser, but $645 is way way to much :crazy:

I've been posting for several months now that I would start an EHX Vintage Treadle Thread, but I probably wont have time to get to it until July :o. I want to do a video demo for each... Bad Stone, Octave Multiplexer, Queen Triggered Wah, Crying Tone Muff Fuzz, Talking Pedal Speech Synthesizer, Hot Foot, and the Volume Pedal.

• Members

I've been posting for several months now that I would start an EHX Vintage Treadle Thread, but I probably wont have time to get to it until July
:o
. I want to do a video demo for each... Bad Stone, Octave Multiplexer, Queen Triggered Wah, Crying Tone Muff Fuzz, Talking Pedal Speech Synthesizer, Hot Foot, and the Volume Pedal.

looking forward to that! :thu:

Archived