Flamesuit on.... I really like the new Coldplay song

• Members

I like it just fine. I'm not a huge fan but I listen to Coldplay from time to time. They just have an effortless way with pop music. X&Y is probably my favorite but Viva La Vida is a close second. X&Y has better guitar work and deeper songs but Viva just sounds so...well...happy! Hard not to smile and sing along.

• Members

this sums up my thoughts exactly.

+1000

i always loved their ability to make such huge songs with nothing more than drums bass, piano and an electric guitar underneath a huge vocal melody. i can see where some of you guys would like the new song, but i really hope its not an indication of what the rest of the album will sound like.

but again, its their music, not ours. we do not own them so if they want to go in that direction, more power to them.

• Members

+1000

i always loved their ability to make such huge songs with nothing more than drums bass, piano and an electric guitar underneath a huge vocal melody. i can see where some of you guys would like the new song, but i really hope its not an indication of what the rest of the album will sound like.

i dig the new song but if that's their lead single it makes me wonder what the rest of the album sounds like. i don't think that's a lead single kind of song.

Archived