Soundgarden live at Red Rocks Tonight.....

companyman

• Members

They don't seem like a money grab kinda band to me, so hopefully this is just a test drive to see if they can tolerate each other enough to reform and record new awesomeness.

Easily the best band of the past 25 years IMO.

• Members

They don't seem like a money grab kinda band to me, so hopefully this is just a test drive to see if they can tolerate each other enough to reform and record new awesomeness.

Totally.

I just listened to Badmotorfinger yesterday - that record alone makes them deserve a superstar status far above all the others. So many fantastic riffs, great and crazy ideas. Really, listen to Slaves and Bulldozers, that song is better than all Smashing Pumpkins' albums after SD together! ;)

• Members

+1 to all of this. Glad to see some Soundgarden love in this thread and that people enjoyed the show. Every member of that band is crazy talented.

• Members

I had the chance to go.. A ticket and a ride, and my {censored}ing vacation got cancelled from work. So guess where I am right now? {censored}ing work.. Goddamnit.

thats {censored}ing {censored}ty bro

• Members

Word is they have a ton of new material and are planning to release a new album in the Spring. From an interview with Matt or Kim...

And agreed: Badmotorfinger is a {censored}ing classic.

Archived