Dr. Who

• Members

Matt Smith is probably the worst Doctor in my opinion. Totally over the top, and there's something about his face which makes me want to punch it. I want to like him and try to but...he's not endearing in the slightest.

Haha this, I liked David Tenent but Tom baker will always be the best for me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just got to the end of season three of the new run. The second season of Tennant. I liked a lot of the episodes, shakespeare, gridlock, the two dalek ones, 42, blink, and some others really weren't bad. But the finale... the prayer thing? Really? Come on.

I was really curious how he was going to get back.. it could have been A LOT better.

PS does anyone know how long it usually takes for seasons to get on netflix? How long till I can see the new stuff you are all watching.

• Members

I hated that episode, mostly cause of her, and I just read she's the side kick in the next season? puke.

erm, are you from 5 years ago?

are you the doctor?? :eek:

edit: just noticed you're the OP that's just finished season 2.

yes she is the new companion and she's so {censored}ing annoying. just skip her episodes, that's what I did.

• Members

I was enjoying it less and less by the last Tennant series, and the latest stuff is awful in my opinion. More and more far fetched in a 'we've run out of ideas' kind of way, and Smith is uninteresting in my view.

With that said though, getting rid of Billie Piper wasn't a bad move. :lol:

• Members

the director for the latest series comes into my work about once a week to talk general crap.

i think his mum lives in a retirement villiage next door and he just pops in to look to look at gadgets.. buys stylus pens for his ipad and stuff. strange guy.

Archived