What happened to mistersuperfly ?

warioblast

• Members

Yea, APR is good stuff
:thu:
I have an 03' Avant 1.8t thats been modded beyond belief, just rolled past 100k a few months back

I'd get an exhaust and a short shift kit for your car and be done with it
:cool:

Nice! You must not drive very much though haha, in 3 months I've put 6k miles on my car :facepalm:... the thing that boggles my mind about this car is the fact that NOBODY makes anything for the 3.2 FSI, I figured it was the same motor that's in the R32 so that there would be a ton of mods out there but it's not, it's entirely different... though it's such a classy car that the only thing I'd want to do is the exhaust really, make it sound as good as it looks.

• Members

When i first got it, i drove the crap out of it :thu: i have a beater Vw Mk2 that i love, so i put the miles on that instead these days.. Yea, the 3.2 is kind of a tricky motor in the Audi.. The Vw's motor is mounted transverse rather than longitudinally in the Audi, which leaves more space for turbo kits etc.. Its a space thing really :)

I think APR makes a chip for the 3.2 though, might pep it up a little but not sure if its worth the $500ish dollars for it..

Please tell me its a stick and not an auto :facepalm:

• Members

When i first got it, i drove the crap out of it
i have a beater Vw Mk2 that i love, so i put the miles on that instead these days.. Yea, the 3.2 is kind of a tricky motor in the Audi.. The Vw's motor is mounted transverse rather than longitudinally in the Audi, which leaves more space for turbo kits etc.. Its a space thing really
:)

I think APR makes a chip for the 3.2 though, might pep it up a little but not sure if its worth the $500ish dollars for it..

Please tell me its a stick and not an auto
:facepalm:

Unfortunately it's an auto... I spent weeks scouring CL for a 2.0T quattro 6 speed, then this popped up with the bigger motor and literally every option that Audi offered for $7k less than Blue Book private party, I could easily sell it right now and make a few grand, couldn't pass it up! I think what actually sold me was the xenons that turn with the car, they make the car nerd in me smile every time i take a turn haha.

• Members

Unfortunately it's an auto... I spent weeks scouring CL for a 2.0T quattro 6 speed, then this popped up with the bigger motor and literally every option that Audi offered for $7k less than Blue Book private party, I could easily sell it right now and make a few grand, couldn't pass it up! I think what actually sold me was the xenons that turn with the car, they make the car nerd in me smile every time i take a turn haha.

My boss has a Golf R. {censored}ing fast :evil:

When he goes into reverse, the left wing mirror angles down to show the curb so you don't grind a wheel.

My inner car nerd loves that stuff.

Archived