Suggest me band names.

Loobs

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like

Falcon And The Fawn

It flows off the tongue and it has very little preconceived notions attached, which I like. You could be a Black Metal band or a singer songwriter and everything in between.

Yeah It's quite a nice phrase, elegant. But there's already a {censored} load of bands with animals in the name right now. I'm ambivalent.

• Members

Yeah It's quite a nice phrase, elegant. But there's already a {censored} load of bands with animals in the name right now. I'm ambivalent.

I can't be bothered by whatever animal trends you mentioned... It's an easy thing to say and from a typography stand point it's also quite diverse. Lots of good fonts to pair with some interesting imagery all while maintaining somewhat open ended.

• Members

I can't be bothered by whatever animal trends you mentioned... It's an easy thing to say and from a typography stand point it's also quite diverse. Lots of good fonts to pair with some interesting imagery all while maintaining somewhat open ended.

Oh yeah it's a good name and i'm sure it'll be a good band (not to sound like i'm kissing ben's arse here, but he's a hell of a player and i've liked his previous stuff:cop:) but it could get lost in a sea of mediocre bands with similar names. A good band, though, should transcend its name so much that it doesn't matter what it's called. I mean, The Beatles? that's a terrible pun but no one thinks about that now.

• Members

Oh yeah it's a good name and i'm sure it'll be a good band (not to sound like i'm kissing ben's arse here, but he's a hell of a player and i've liked his previous stuff:cop:) but it could get lost in a sea of mediocre bands with similar names. A good band, though, should transcend its name so much that it doesn't matter what it's called. I mean, The Beatles? that's a terrible pun but no one thinks about that now.

The name won't save a band from obscurity. You could name the band any one of the dumb {censored} names already suggested in this thread but if they are a ballin band thats all that matters. The ballin part is up to Loobs and Co... I'm just helping with the nomenclature.

Archived