FFFFFUUUUUU (NPD!)

Aaron SS

• Members

Feast your eyes on todays haul ladies :love:

IMGP5127.jpg

IMGP5145.jpg

IMGP5131.jpg

I won't bore you with a long post that about 2% of the people that read this thread will respond to but here are my initial impressions...The Earthbound Audio Supercollider is one hell of a muff derivative - heavy, versatile, cutting, just about anything you could want from a muff. Having owned a bunch of muffs/muff type pedals I can say that this one lands near the top of all of them. Next up is the El Cap which was the "hyped pedal that I wanted to try but didn't really have the urge to buy" for me but in all honesty, it lives up to the hype. Instant gratification with minimal tweaking and the range and versatility will only get better when I make a favorite switch later tonight. This one might be here to stay. Last but certainly not least is the pedal that I somehow won from the BOTB Raffle/PGS (I don't win anything....ever) , the Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest. If you haven't watched the PGS video on this pedal you really should. It has a huge amount of versatility and range from overdriven sounds to fuzz with massive lowend. The tone shape knob has a ton of range but I find my 2 favorite settings to be at the 3rd position for a more open crunchy rhythm sound with lighter overdrive and higher output and the last position with the gain cranked for a full on fuzz assault on my Orange AD30.

Extremely happy with these and hugely appreciative of everyone involved in BOTB and PGS for the awesome prize :thu:

• Members

Isn't the Capistan too much "chorus-y" sounding? For what I hear on demos everything sounds so clear that feels like a chorus is on..

I personally really like the chorusy modulation but even if you don't it's really easy to dial it out if it's not your thing.

Archived