At The Drive In to reunite

!i!i!i!i!i!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably a bit of this. Jim Ward kind of fell of the planet - don't imagine the folk rock singer/song writer thing is really raking in the $$$. Cool guy, hung out a bit with him at a Sparta show.

I would give him my money again.

Jim owns a venue, 2 bars and recording studio in El Paso, not sure how busy any of them are but it sounds like he's doing alright.

• Members

Probably a bit of this. Jim Ward kind of fell of the planet - don't imagine the folk rock singer/song writer thing is really raking in the $$$. Cool guy, hung out a bit with him at a Sparta show.

he has been doing A LOT to help out the music scene in El Paso Texas. He might have gotten out of the lime light but hes still very active in it.

• Members

He always struck me as a really cool dude.

• Members

is this for real? Omar was always really opposed to the idea. Seems weird for all of them to be playing songs from 12 years ago when they've been so determined to do new things. I still love them and would've loved to see them back in the 90's but now... not so much.

• Members

They are in no way overrated in the least bit, you fools are {censored}ing fools... They are by far one of the most innovative bands that combined experimental rock and traditional western music in the past two decades... I'm so freaking excited about this, I just hope they tour, just a little bit... These dudes don't do {censored} for money, they do it for music and they wouldn't get back together if they didn't WANT to play and write in a way ATDI is known for...

• Members

Cedric and Omar must've exhausted the musical exploration of {censored}ty prog that goes nowhere they left ATDI to do.

Troll. Omar and his entourage of super-musicians continue to make some of the most creative, badass and beautiful music that exists today. You'd be a damned fool to try to discredit their musical accomplishments over the past several years.

I'm pretty excited about this. It's going to be interesting to see how they interact with each other now that they've all undergone various evolutions in their sound. People are going to need a lot of plastic surgery to fix their melted faces.

Archived