NABD! Fuzz content

turnstylepoet

• Members

So this Friday started out on a down note with me waking up feeling awful....but I am feeling better and I just picked up this this beauty!

1327696700106.jpg

1327696734868.jpg

I love the graphics and I can't wait to spend some time with my Algal Bloom this weekend. Thanks again to the guys who chimed in on my previous thread. :thu:

• Members

the AB is by far my favorite pedal. Tom does my favorite pedal finishes (except on the occasion that he has Pat Corrigan paint some). Algal Blooms can produce so many tones, anywhere from palm mutable OD bordering distortion, to real dynamic fuzz tones. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

• Members

the AB is by far my favorite pedal. Tom does my favorite pedal finishes (except on the occasion that he has Pat Corrigan paint some). Algal Blooms can produce so many tones, anywhere from palm mutable OD bordering distortion, to real dynamic fuzz tones. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Thanks man, the versatility of the AB is what drew me to it. The fact that I can go from ODish to fuzz is huge for me, especially since I am a bit of a fuzz noob.

• Members

WOW! I just spent a few minutes playing the AB and I think I am in love! Sure, it's the honeymoon phase, yadda yadda...but it took no time to dial in some hawt fuzz tones. The AB is a keeper for sure. And it sounded great stacked with my Pork Loin. I still need more time with it but sweet mother of god this pedal sounds good!

And Christian, thanks for the tip...gain and bloom dimed, tone knob dialed back = hotsex

Archived