I got a polytune tonight.

Loobs

• Members

tuners are cool

I got a clip on tuner recently with my mandolin it works really well, I was surprised as they used to be pretty {censored}ty

with the mando tho I find its better to tune one of the string in each pair with the tuner then the other by ear

My old man has a clip-on-the-headstock tuner.

I laughed at him when I saw it.

He laughed at me when I tuned.

• Members

Yeah, when I try to use it on the poly setting it only seems to pick up four strings. So I strum very softly?

Is it in bass mode? If you push the mode button on the top there's four modes - needle and strobe with a B on the screen and needle and strobe with a G. You want to make sure it's set to G and not B so cycle through the modes to check.

• Members

Is it in bass mode? If you push the mode button on the top there's four modes - needle and strobe with a B on the screen and needle and strobe with a G. You want to make sure it's set to G and not B so cycle through the modes to check.

It can't do the poly-tune thing for bass. At least that's what TC told me. Might only apply to the Mini though.

• Members

that must be it, cheers

Archived