Which reverb pedal do you own right now?

scolfax

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The reverb on my amp is about 85-90% of my reverb tone, but I also have a Muza FD900 with a preset that has a bit of plate reverb added to some reverse delay, and I use that for a couple songs. I'm a bit surprised that as much of a fanatic I am about different/weird sounding delays, for some reason I never seem to get into weird reverbs. Had the Verbzilla, enjoyed the octo a little bit, then had the Hardwire and now the Muza which both have reverse reverbs, which I'm a fan of, but again, never seem to use or see a need for with songs, unless it's some sort of ambient transition we'd do between songs in a set.

• Members

Had an EHX Cathedral, Holy Grail and a EQD Ghost Echo. Tried out a few BOSS reverbs but once I bought a Dr. Scientist rrr, the search for reverb was over. At one point I had 2 of them on my board. Currently gassing to have two on the board again. :)

• Members
The reverb on my amp is about 85-90% of my reverb tone, but I also have a Muza FD900 with a preset that has a bit of plate reverb added to some reverse delay, and I use that for a couple songs.

That's pretty much where I am too. I was running only amp verb along with the small amount of reverb that can be squeezed out of the carbon copy. So I figured I'd take a shot at the Muza fd900 and it is a nice reverb/delay. I am surprised at the versatility of the unit. Can go darker too with the tone control for a more analog tone. Can hardly tell the difference between the CC and the Muza on the right settings. Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy long delay times that I'm not sure I'll use. But a great combo reverb/delay in a mini sized pedal, with room to grow. :)

Archived