Spare a little change?

DRGUN

• Members

yeah I'm definitely going to send money to some random dude, sure!

I kinda thought y'alls would be skeptical, but I'll post screen shots and all that. If it means anything, I've been an honest member on here for a few years and don't really need your money for myself.

• Members

Why is it hard to believe someone wants to help someone else?

lol, you are having a laugh.

I donated ages ago (and didn't get anything in return like a skreddy pedal) it's easy to just go to your chosen charity's website and donate. There's no need to send my money via someone else, it makes no sense at all.

• Members

lol, you
are
having a laugh.

I donated ages ago (and didn't get anything in return like a skreddy pedal) it's easy to just go to your chosen charity's website and donate. There's no need to send my money via someone else, it makes no sense at all.

Honestly my thinking was, maybe not everyone can afford to donate a largeish sum, perhaps like I said, someone has a few extra bucks and they arent sure what to do with it? Well lets lump it all together and help out!

• Members

Didn't Aimmar get covered with a {censored} storm after similar intent. DRGUN I'm certainly not discounting your intent. This was a very noble offer.

I really hope not :(

If anyone has any ideas for maybe a way for me to go about this in a better way feel free to suggest (maybe via PM).

• Members

I really hope not
:(

If anyone has any ideas for maybe a way for me to go about this in a better way feel free to suggest (maybe via PM).

just let people know where they can contribute directly then let them have at it. No one is going to jump on the chance to send a "broker" a charity donation. Well, someone might but not many. You did a public service announcement that was worthy and maybe should just let it be that... :idk:

Archived