Tell me everything you know about this line of pedals....go!

john l

• Members

I have the digital reverb one. It is white with very light pink writing...almost impossible to read. It sounds great, has a knob that is always on like a signal strength knob and if the signal in is too hot the light turns red like on a pa or recording console. The problem I have is the power supply is weird. I cannot power the pedal with my PP2 and if I plug the Peavey power supply into the PP2 outlet it does not work. It clunks and cycles on clunk etc. Works fine if I plug the wall wart into a separate power supply.

Nice reverb though.

• Members

I have the digital reverb one. It is white with very light pink writing...almost impossible to read. It sounds great, has a knob that is always on like a signal strength knob and if the signal in is too hot the light turns red like on a pa or recording console. The problem I have is the power supply is weird. I cannot power the pedal with my PP2 and if I plug the Peavey power supply into the pedal does not work. It clunks and cycles on clunk etc.

Nice reverb though.

I think that they may be like the old ACA style boss pedals where you need to flip the dip switch underneath the PP2 to give them a little more juice thats the only way my chorus works.

• Members

Tell me everything you know about this line of pedals

2012-02-17_08-29-03_194.jpg

There are two pedals in this line.

The line is arranged horizontally.

The pedal on the far left of the line is black and the one on the far right is blue.

The line is a straight line as it only has two points, if there were three or more pedals it could be a curved line.

That is everything I know about this line of pedals.

Archived