Paging goodhonk

hangwire

• Members

Where about in Phoenix? A place my family and I really like is called Fajitas at the I17 and Dunlop. Large plates of fajitas, great chips/salsa, cheap margaritas. Not sure about vegetarian options though, I've never looked.

• Members

Where about in Phoenix? A place my family and I really like is called Fajitas at the I17 and Dunlop. Large plates of fajitas, great chips/salsa, cheap margaritas. Not sure about vegetarian options though, I've never looked.

16th and northern

going to try via de los santos near dunlap, if it looks crappy, ajo al's near cambleback and 16th

• Members

Ajo Al's isn't too bad. If you make your way near downtown, check out Azteca on Grand and Van Buren. Good, small authentic Mexican restaurant with bakery. Another place you could try is Carambas, but that's a bit out of your way, unless you want to head to the Peoria/Glendale side of town.

• Members

that place will be our #2 and ajo al's #3

Archived