im so impatient!

echodeluxe

• Members

I have this money sitting in my paypal specifically for a dl4. I've contacted like 5 dudes about buying theirs, and only one got back to me and the other hasn't told me how to pay him!

I just want my dl4! Take my {censored}ing money! Arrrgghhhhh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think there's actually someone on TGP selling a non-functioning one on TGP for $85. You could always buy that one and send it to Drasp for repair and some amazing modifications and still end up ahead. . .

Yep, this is what I would do.

• Members

No idea. I'm not into all the newfangled {censored} they've been putting out.

And yeah I know there's a bunch in the spam thread but they are like $30 above what I've seen locally and one guy on here is selling one for a good price with the adapter but i haven't heard from him since yesterday :sad:

• Members

can't you get an m9 used for the same price as a dl4?

a new DL4, maybe.. wouldn't have thought so for a used DL4? I might be wrong, i'm not sure about US prices.

the dl4 has been a staple part of my pedalboard for going on 5 years now. Whilst i'm not a touring musician, I feel that the differences between delay models is very subjective to me. Yes some have characteristics that are easy to dial in, but i can often get a decent sound dialled in on the DL4, and the use of presets is golden.

I think a lot of the DL4 hate is bandwagon jumping.

Archived