Awesome non-boutique tremolo that nobody seems to talk about - Video inside

gambit

• Members

i've been nursing a hangover today.. dug the old Shape Shifter trem out.. general tweaking, a bit of looping, a load of DD-20 tape delay..

[video=youtube;uubilAXdie0]

why are people prepared to pay twice as much for boutique trem's that do what this does, or far less.. :idk:

the depth knob needs to be around 1/4 for most 'standard' trem use, but with it cranked up and the slope/wave knobs it can get all the way to weird electro-trance type staccato's and all sorts of other good {censored}.

• Members
:idk: sounds good, its rare I don't like a tremolo. I've had three that were cheaper then this one, I loved them all for what they were. I don't know why you would pay more for a tremolo that does less then this. Those ramp up and ramp down shapes are my favorites. sounds very nice. I don't like tap tempo, but they have a rate knob too, so pretty good design.

• Members

why are people prepared to pay twice as much for boutique trem's that do what this does, or far less..
:idk:

Toan. And lack of volume control.

It's pretty good though. Like a pimped EHX Pulsar with a more useable speed control.

Archived