The Lottery Thread

Ryan.

• Members

First things {censored}ing first... I charter a plane to Parma Italy where I will purchase a giant leg of air dried ham and a car sized wheel of Parmasian Cheese... I then head down to Munich where I will station myself at the beer garden in the English garden and eat and drink while I contemplate the rest of my winnings.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

plus side- you wouldnt have to work and actually earn your money, like he did. you could sit back and belittle people with jobs and

demand things you have no right to expect.

Mitt Romney doesn't have a job.

• Members

-Pay off student loans, brothers student loans
-Buy cars for both my parents
-Set my grandpa up with whatever he needs
-Buy a condo in boston
-Buy a house in my hometown
-buy a new car, and a honda cb250
-music gear

And then I would resume my life as it is, and travel to cool places when I have time to.

• Members

-Buy a house somewhere in Europe, nothing big/flashy.

-amp/some vintage Fender guitar, some cool bass

-new phone, laptop, TV, etc.

-A tailor-made suit

-Leave some of the money in the bank for my mother and myself in case something happens, also leave enough to pay the bills for the next few decades

-Record some stuff at a high-quality studio

-Give the rest to different charities.

It's not like I'd quit my job or anything, I'd get bored otherwise.

• Members

First things {censored}ing first...
I charter a plane to Parma Italy where I will purchase a giant leg of air dried ham
and a car sized wheel of Parmasian Cheese... I then head down to Munich where I will station myself at the beer garden in the English garden and eat and drink while I contemplate the rest of my winnings.

I like where your going with this.

• Members

If I won, I wouldn't tell anyone for as long as possible. I would, predictably, pay off all of my debts, but I wouldn't leave Ohio. I like it here. This is where my friends and family live, my hobbies, etc. I don't like to fly. I would buy up thousands of acres of farm land in my home county of Preble and begin replanting the fields with evergreens. Thousands and thousands of acres of them. In the middle of which, would be my castle.

I would then become an angel investor. All of my meetings would be conducted via teleconference, where my head would never been seen, but have a cat sleeping on my lap. I already have the laugh worked up.

• Members

But seriously, I'd become a massive patron of the arts. Give away arts grants for visual artists, musicians

I'd open my own Art Gallery and recording studio. Buy a few houses in exoctic places around the world, something in Bora Bora, a ski lodge in Switzerland. And I'd still have a {censored} tonne left to give away to charities.

Archived