Excellent Tone NOFX (HCFX) MOREFX?

Ryan.

• Members

Guitars: 1977 Gibson Les Paul, ESP Japan Les Paul Body Style, Fender Telecaster American Electric Guitar

Amps: Marshall Cabinets, Mesa 4x12 cabinets, Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 6L6s, Mesa/Boogie Mark III Head

Effects: Audio Technica Wireless, Boss Super Phaser, Dunlop 535Q Wah, Dunlop Crybaby, Electro-Harmonix USSR Big Muff PI, Furman Power Conditioner, Hotcake distortion, Korg DTR rack tuner, Mesa Boogie, MXR 10 Band EQ

Lots of boutique stuff.

• Members

It is the typical fatwreck sound. I love it and it fits the music, the markIVs are def the american rock sound of the 90's.

The Decline is an amazing song and sometimes I still get amazed at how they can drop in/drop out of the song or do the whole thing. 15mins piece of punk rock isn't always easy, esp for their drummer!

• Members

Sure do. There's tons of bands I used to think were awesome that I can only look back and laugh at now.

Mario Kart is a SAINT. YOU QUIET DOWN BEFORE I SLAP YOU IN THE MOUTH.

:lol:

Yeah, I look back and laugh too, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for NOFX I guess. And Pennywise. And Bad Religion. Offspring. New Kids on the Block. Jackson 5. Bear Flag. Pat Pat. Monster Party. Un.Real. Motorboat. ColoringPad.

I just can't stop loving!!!!!11!

Archived