Hey Analogman, totally OT question...

Wow - now that's an old join date! :cool:

Would you like a custom title? I'd say you've been here long enough to more than warrant one. :) Instead of it saying "member" right above your avatar, we can change it to say whatever you'd like... think about it and if you come up with something, please drop me a PM and let me know. :)

Sorry for the thread hijack. BTW, Mike does post here from time to time, so I know he still checks in occasionally, but I'm not sure if he browses the site daily or not. :idk:

• Members

I guess it has been a long time since I joined...it was in the 90's! Actually come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I joined even earlier than 1999, but there may have been a forum change or upgrade so I think that's why the date is wrong. I definitely get the lowest-post-count-per-year award.

Hmmmm, custom title, what would I want that to be?

If you did reviews, they should still be in the database somewhere. I believe they're all dated, but I'm not exactly sure how Scott had it set up back then. As far as sales go, I'd have no way of knowing or checking beyond contacting Scott, which I see no reason to do - I'm willing to take you at your word. :)

As far as linking to an old account, it may be possible, but I'd need the old account name (exactly), as well as much of the info about it as you could provide - email address at registration, etc. - in order to verify identity.

Archived