Morley Mini-Wah

• Members

The Chi-Wah-Wah doesn't operate like a normal wah...so keep that in mind.

My recommendation for a small wah: AMT Japanese Girl Wah

WH-1-back-right-angle-view_280.jpg

EFCAMP0WH1_6.jpg

Tiny, true bypass, 3-way switch for frequency range and it sounds great.

[video=youtube;n3P3vtmJ99c]

I haven't tried the Morley either, although I've seen one - it looked like a solidly built pedal. Unfortunately, Morley didn't have it (or anything else IIRC) set up to try out at NAMM, so I've never heard one in person either. :idk:

The AMT sure sounds great. Burg's demo is pretty darned impressive. I like that you can cock and lock either the Morley or the AMT - the Chi Wah Wah is sprung, so you can't activate it and leave it in one place to use it as a fixed filter. If that's not important to you, then it looks like a cool little wah too.

• Members

I am putting together a small board and the mini-wah would be a perfect fit.

Not sure about the Morley but the FX-17 is a great pedal. Have you considered it?

I couldn't really get on with the feel of the chiwahwah.

Oh and yeah the J girl is definitely sweet.

• Members

I'm not a fan of the switching on the Morley wahs, and the mini doesn't seem very mini. I'm on the list for the AMT, although it seems a little too small when you consider that you'll have to leave enough space between it and other pedals to allow room for your foot to operate the treadle without bumping everything else.

• Members

I've got one that i've only used once, due to the fact that i realised after trying several wah's and buying it that i actually don't use wahs..

so morley mini wah/volume here for people in europe :p

• Members

I'm not a fan of the switching on the Morley wahs, and the mini doesn't seem very mini. I'm on the list for the AMT, although it seems a little too small when you consider that you'll have to leave enough space between it and other pedals to allow room for your foot to operate the treadle without bumping everything else.

You could raise it up an inch or 2 so it clears the other pedals.

Archived