Anybody (in Canada) want a 1964 SG Special on the cheaps????

• Members

$880. :eek:

he says price is firm, but i bet you could talk him down $50.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-ORIGINAL-1964-GIBSON-SG-SPECIAL-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-880-W0QQAdIdZ384032554

seriously, somebody needs to hit this {censored} asap! also, not sure why any of the asbestos-mongers in Canada deserve such a good deal, but your karmaz must be good.

• Members

I'm local but I can't see it being legit, the Winnipeg market is out of whack but usually with people asking way too much, any seller with a computer would know what a 1964 is actually worth. I just checked kijigeek (cross Canada kijiji search) and the exact same guitar showed up all across Canada in Vancouver, Nova Scotia and St Catherines, it's almost certainly a scam.

• Members

Might be a scam--but worth looking into at that price.

I'm pretty sure it's a scam, there's no reason to post it across Canada on Kijiji then pull the ads. I contacted him regardless, my pops might be interested if it's legit although I'm almost certain that it isn't.

• Members

If this is true, I'd love that guitar. GOD KNOWS I WOULD LOVE IT!!!!

Seriously though, if anyone is in the area. Can we work out a deal where I send you cash for this? I know I sound desperate but after missing out on the other SG. It has become a bit of an obsession :(

• Members

anyone heard back on this?

I did.

Hello,

I apologize for answering you so late, my guitar is still for sale if you want to buy it. Still in super clean condition after all these years. This guitar is all original. No repairs or alternations on this guitar. It comes with the original case.

SN # 322524

It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $880. I am in possession of this guitar from my husband who unfortunately can't enjoy it anymore as he died.

I must inform you that I live in City of Whitehorse, YT and the guitar is being shipped from here. The shipping will take 1 to 2 days depending on your location and it

Archived