Why Are Road Cases

Amigo

• Members

Um, what kind of amp do you use? I've bought cases for all of my amps and the combined cost isn't as much as I spent on one of my heads. It's not like I use some crazy boutique amps, either.

old thread I know.... but it's not that my amp is "cheap" its just that I didn't pay very much for it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't tour without them, judging by the amount of wear that the cases have I'd say they're doing a good job of protecting what would be wear on my amps/cabs. And has nobody mentioned the greatest part of owning flight cases, WHEELS. Rolling your amps into the venue is so much more enjoyable than carrying them...

Also, the Audiopile cases are amazing.. I've owned 5-600$ custom Rockhard cases before and my audiopile case is every bit as good, if not better in some respects. All heavy 3/4" ply with reinforced ball corners, heavy latches and large locking casters, the only reason they're cheap is because they have a Chinese company make them to standard sizes instead of custom building them one by one. The tolerances are incredible, they truly are more for the money than you can get anywhere else.

Archived