New Amp Day!!

• Members

Those are really cool. The volume responds in a more tube like way than any other solid state amp i've ever heard. They sound best cranked. And they are so {censored}ing loud. I like the amp distortion on those things even. Unfortunately, they really do sound best at levels that are too loud for most bands, and i'm a believer in really loud bands. I played with a dude with one of those for a bit. I was using a 120 watt tube head and i could not keep up with his amp. It blew me out of the water and mine was a very loud amp.

• Members

the volume is definitely of epic proportions. 15 minutes ago was {censored}this{censored} o'clock for me and i cranked it. the thing is 8 times louder than God and it loves my pedals.

i think i unintentionally found my dream amp. :love:

now i just to find the perfect cab(s) to complement it.

• Members

the volume is definitely of epic proportions. 15 minutes ago was {censored}this{censored} o'clock for me and i cranked it. the thing is 8 times louder than God and it loves my pedals.

i think i unintentionally found my dream amp.
:love:

now i just to find the perfect cab(s) to complement it.

im so jelly :cry:

15s those :love: 15s

• Members

You will damage your hearing. Seriously use earplugs, and get a decimeter from Radio Shack so you can tell the db's you are exposed to. It is so easy to go deaf or have a loud ringing that never goes away.

You have been warned!

Archived