ATTN: Smokers

echodeluxe

• Members

bax, no. see, its not about growing up, its about the freedom to do what you want.

not only in the first post (that youre supposed to read when you open a thread) did i state im trying to quit, but i dont care about changing the world. people can smoke if they want. why dont you cry about something important like aids in africa or how bottom heavy the workforce is and how 1% of fat white dudes get paid all the money.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would never do anything like smoke or drive faster than 35 miles per hour.

heaven forbid.

its starting to make sense. this thread will divide the rock and rollers from the...um...i dunno. most musicians smoke. polka players? opera singers?

• Members

Damn the others to hell if it hurts them by our actions.

But, otherwise yeah, I agree.

But, also lets make sure we get approval or disapproval from strangers on an internet forum about.

Hey Bax, how're you? What's going on?

• Members

Damn the others to hell if it hurts them by our actions.

But, otherwise yeah, I agree.

But, also lets make sure we get approval or disapproval from strangers on an internet forum about.

aw this thread hit a nerve.

dude, by your logic, every smoker is responsible for the actions of a few smokers.

if thats the case, you are responsible for whatever ethnic group/religious denomination/etc has done in the past and therefore should be made to feel bad about it.

im a responsible smoker. never around people, never around kids, always outdoors away from windows and doors, and i dont litter either. so, suck it and see, baby.

• Members

aw this thread hit a nerve.

dude, by your logic, every smoker is responsible for the actions of a few smokers.

if thats the case, you are responsible for whatever ethnic group/religious denomination/etc has done in the past and therefore should be made to feel bad about it.

im a responsible smoker. never around people, never around kids, always outdoors away from windows and doors, and i dont litter either. so, suck it and see, baby.

I never said you weren't. You'll get it one day. maybe. one day. maybe.

There is also no logic involved in anything I posted. Is there?

• Members
I'm good Jakkeh. Been busy as hell at work and raising a non pit bull puppy. Non pit bull afaik...

How you doing?
:)

Puppies are fantastic. Well, I got a nice little Screwdriver Deluxe the other day and I don't like it! So that sucks, aside from that all is well :)

• Members

Camel wides

Stopped in college when it seriously affected my ability to play hockey without dying. I kept throwing up/coughing up a whole bunch of weird colored throat stuff during tryouts sophomore year and that was enough to make me stop. Quitting wasn't too hard because I had had that experience of seeing how much the smokes were messing me up.

Archived