Thundergun Express

d4rk0

• Members

I guess you really can't please everyone. I think I loved pretty much every episode in seasons 1-5 the first time I saw them. I was a bit underwhelemed by some of the episodes in seasons 6 and 7 when I first watched them (like the one where they buy a boat, or where they went to the Jersey Shore), but when I went back and watched them again, I still thought they were all pretty damn funny. Like on the Jersey Shore episode how Frank keeps calling Mac "rum ham." :lol: But yeah. Even the episodes that aren't as good are still better than most other stuff on tv. Give me a shitty episode of It's Always Sunny over the funniest episode of Two and a Half Men any day.

• Members

the last season got really dark... which i think is hilarious. like when the hooker died in charlies appartment, or the dead dog in the baby funeral... shit is brilliant. fuck you haters.

I am a huge fan of last season. I was losing hope there for awhile, and feel like they phoned in a couple of seasons. But this last one was gold - the darkness sprinkled in here and there kept it funny and unexpected. I love the Jersey Shore episode where Dennis and Dee end up accessories to all sorts of crimes while high on PCP :lol:

I also thundergunned the shit out of a cheese steak last night.

Archived