Obvservations after the start of the new Jools Holland series..

gambit

• Members

Did you see the 'golden moments' episode from earlier in the week?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ttbgs/Later..._with_Jools_Holland_Golden_Moments_249_Not_Out/

ATD-I performing
One Armed Scissor
still makes my jaw drop, but the best thing about it is when they finish and the camera pans to Robbie Williams for him to start the next song and he's just speechless
:lol:

Yes! :lol: I remember watching that when it was first broadcast - I think it even took me a little while (at the time) to recognise the song! The thing with Robbie made me laugh, but it's hard to know with him whether that was genuine or if he was just hamming it up for the cameras.

• Members

Yes!
:lol:
I remember watching that when it was first broadcast - I think it even took me a little while (at the time) to recognise the song! The thing with Robbie made me laugh, but it's hard to know with him whether that was genuine or if he was just hamming it up for the cameras.

I remember it was the forst time I'd seen them actually performing, and I was surprised by how much of the vocal and guitar hooks are actually Jim. Just because Omar and Cedric were the ones who took all the spotlight I'd just assumed it was them, but Jim really was that band's secret weapon.

Archived