NPD + FPD

npfrs

• Members

So I got this in the mail the other day...

88c5d2be25d011e2815912313817a10a_7.jpg

Super excited but then found out my 'Rang needs a software update (boo), so waiting on some USB-MIDI cables to appear (or to travel 2 hours to the nearest place that carries them). Sigh... it'll so be worth it. love.gif

Also, while putting away an old camera case I heard something shuffle inside that didn't sound right, so I looked in and found this...

02de1a6227c411e28bc0123138150f6c_7.jpg

I haven't seen this in years - like, 4 maybe? 5? In any case, nice surprise! Anybody else have one of these?

wave.gif

Also, here's a bonus photo of the amp family I took tonight.

04f1026027a611e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit

View Post

Unless your going for the tru vintage reissue. The EVH Phase 90 is by far the best version MXR does. It's got both block logo and script in one!

I started with a block years ago..

Then went

Boss Ph-2

MXR Phase 100

MXE Script/LED 90

Boss Ph-1r

Malekko Phase

now back to MXR 74' script phase 90

:-( which I love so couldn't justify getting my evh on... I bought the eVh Flanger... but it was a little too volume droppy for me... just saying.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

View Post

sucks about the software update--i'd add a side car to mine, but i have absolutely zero floor space left.

I'm making a second/satellite/looping+acoustic board for the 'Rang +SC that will also include an M9 (replaced on my main board by a Musicom) and tuner/dd7/rc2/rc20xl in a ls2 loop (that's my acoustic set-up) so I can either add it to my main board or take it by itself as a totally workable gigging/practice board.

Archived