Urinate Forever!

ben_allison

• Members

is the vintage ones the ones that stick into ur hand instead of going with ur hand? I sort of hate them but I like the saddles on my mim tele.

that is correct sir, and there are mant after market version that you speak of very cheap and intonate and adjust action fine... {censored} i think i gots a few fron amstd from back in 96 or 99 some year ago, i'll have dig arpound some but iirr i switched tem outta teles because the broke sting like constantly or perhaps i was just a bit to agressive, anyways if i for get say what up and ill dig through a few drws or boxes and possibly get them to U...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that is correct sir, and there are mant after market version that you speak of very cheap and intonate and adjust action fine... {censored} i think i gots a few fron amstd from back in 96 or 99 some year ago, i'll have dig arpound some but iirr i switched tem outta teles because the broke sting like constantly or perhaps i was just a bit to agressive, anyways if i for get say what up and ill dig through a few drws or boxes and possibly get them to U...

No big, Riffy... I can source my own saddles. Good looks, though. :thu:

Archived