NGD - ESP relic tele content

mdrake34

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34 View Post
I can't afford the real deal like you redface.gif
No one's saying you have to. I'm just saying it's funny that typically people associate LTD so strongly with ESP that they frequently refer to them as ESP but you don't see that with say, Epiphone/Gibson or Squier/Fender. I wonder why that is? idn_smilie.gif

It's been my experience that ESP lower priced brands tend to be of a quality that's more comparable to their top of the line stuff than the lower priced Gibson and Fender brands. Perhaps that has something to do with it. redface.gif

• Members

OMG IT SOUNDS SO FREAKING GOOD!

Seriously dudes, that pickup and those pots were a game changing mod for that guitar. I was starting to have serious buyers remorse, despite the killer deal I got on it ($200 brand new) but the duncan and new pots turned it into a new guitar. Doesn't sound like a tele anymore, but it still has a hint of tele, especially with the volume on 7-8. The middle position is killer, hollow, almost acoustic, and the 500K pots opened up the stock neck humbucker so much. Sounds great clean and dirty on all three positions. I can't wait to gig it.

Archived