rhinos lunchbox...

riff ie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me

View Post

I think I used to live in that same room!

GretschMesapedalboard-Jan2008.jpg

yepper dudder, {censored} all you got the gearz to make the next whos' next, right thar...thumb.gif

hey yo what model mesa, gretsch, wah, you work with in my place???

• Members

right on bro, hee, i dont claim to be a vocalist by no stretch of the imagination, but since having curbed alcohol and tobacoo in the past 6 months "maybe a binge here and there , but for the most part" im starting to realize that if practiced as much as i preached well ahhem, thanks for the jam ala wrecklessthumb.gif i can dig it...and yes these poor w/less tact displays are simply just apoke.gif to remind myself yeah here i am talking pedal again, thanks again for the spin...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by riff ie

View Post

right on bro, hee, i dont claim to be a vocalist by no stretch of the imagination, but since having curbed alcohol and tobacoo in the past 6 months "maybe a binge here and there , but for the most part" im starting to realize that if practiced as much as i preached well ahhem, thanks for the jam ala wrecklessthumb.gif i can dig it...

Not an insult at all duder, rock and roll doesn't always need a smooth pleasant voice.

• Members

During the holidays, please be on the lookout for solicitors, strangers, etc. wandering or loitering around your building. Unfortunately, at this time of the year offices experience an increase in thefts by people who attempt to present themselves as maintenance workers, repairmen, or delivery men. You can help us keep you and your belongings safe by following these tips:

Keep your front/side/back doors locked and/or have someone at your reception area at all times.

Keep purses and valuables (e.g., cell phones, smart phones, tablets, etc.) locked up. Thieves know to check under desks and inside drawers. Do not tempt potential thieves by leaving valuables out in the open on your desk.

Always ask for identification if you do not recognize a visitor. Building engineers always wear the company uniform with our logo on the shirt. Other vendors that we engage to work in your building generally wear clothing with their company

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

View Post

During the holidays, please be on the lookout for solicitors, strangers, etc. wandering or loitering around your building. Unfortunately, at this time of the year offices experience an increase in thefts by people who attempt to present themselves as maintenance workers, repairmen, or delivery men. You can help us keep you and your belongings safe by following these tips:

Keep your front/side/back doors locked and/or have someone at your reception area at all times.

Keep purses and valuables (e.g., cell phones, smart phones, tablets, etc.) locked up. Thieves know to check under desks and inside drawers. Do not tempt potential thieves by leaving valuables out in the open on your desk.

Always ask for identification if you do not recognize a visitor. Building engineers always wear the company uniform with our logo on the shirt. Other vendors that we engage to work in your building generally wear clothing with their company

• Members

View Post

right on bro, hee, i dont claim to be a vocalist by no stretch of the imagination, but since having curbed alcohol and tobacoo in the past 6 months "maybe a binge here and there , but for the most part" im starting to realize that if practiced as much as i preached well ahhem, thanks for the jam ala wrecklessthumb.gif i can dig it...and yes these poor w/less tact displays are simply just apoke.gif to remind myself yeah here i am talking pedal again, thanks again for the spin...

You've got talent man. Sounds like you've kicked some deamons. thumb.gif

• Members

View Post

dig it dude say safety first, ill take blow jobs for the win...

Please note: In the interest of fairness, we ask that you only request tickets for you and your immediate family members, and if you do get tickets that you definitely attend the event. If we have more requests that we can fill, we'll draw names on December 6th, with priority given to those that did not attend last year. We reserve the right to limit quantities based on overall demand.

• Members

View Post

Please note: In the interest of fairness, we ask that you only request tickets for you and your immediate family members, and if you do get tickets that you definitely attend the event. If we have more requests that we can fill, we'll draw names on December 6th, with priority given to those that did not attend last year. We reserve the right to limit quantities based on overall demand.

dr p just killin it this morn, im just glad to know it will al be over when you give the comma,,, grammmer lesson...tongue.gif

• Members

View Post

dr p just killin it this morn, im just glad to know it will al be over when you give the comma,,, grammmer lesson...tongue.gif

We hope everyone will stop by the upper parking lot to get your BBQ sandwich. The cost is $5 and all proceeds will go toward our Triangle United Way campaign. Hope to see you there!

• Members

View Post

We hope everyone will stop by the upper parking lot to get your BBQ sandwich. The cost is $5 and all proceeds will go toward our Triangle United Way campaign. Hope to see you there!

Weather permitting, the CornHole fun will be back too! If you and a coworker would like to represent your department in this fall tournament, please notify person by Wednesday at 5:30. This tournament will kick off at 1:00 on Friday next to the pig picking. The cost is $2 per player or a donation, and all proceeds will go to the United Way.

• Members

View Post

Weather permitting, the CornHole fun will be back too! If you and a coworker would like to represent your department in this fall tournament, please notify person by Wednesday at 5:30. This tournament will kick off at 1:00 on Friday next to the pig picking. The cost is $2 per player or a donation, and all proceeds will go to the United Way.

dude seriously stop my puters goona start smoke from all the black tea ive' just spat upon it...

Archived