NPD (4 new pedals!!)

Elessar [Sly]

• Members

So the pedals I ordered from the US arrived. They sounds great! Some really cool sounds in there.

Wilson Effects Uber Fubar Bliss:

Buzzaround clone but the Uber switch has two more settings to add more bass/thicken it up even more. Lots of different fuzz sounds in this.
20121208115657.jpg

OLC Orange Peel:

Based on a 1970's MKII Orange amplifier drive channel. Great overdrive sounds, and looks cool.

20121208115654.jpg

Wilson Effects Funk Factory Wah:
Probably the best wah I have ever played. Based on the Ibanez WH10 with a fuzz buffer, 5 way Q switchs, volume knob, Depth knob, and a guitar/bass switch. Very cool indeed!

20121208115638.jpg

Wilson Effects Older Sparkling Blue model:
Very cool, based on the Marshall Guv'nor (as far as I am aware!) cool sounds.

20121208115710.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by deeohgee

View Post

Sweet hauul you've got there. Hows the Uber Fubar?

It's great! Quite a lot of tones to be found in there. The Uber switch is handy for dialling in more bass/gain (and for taking it out when needed). Still trying to get used to the Balance and Timbre knobs, since they work together to shape the sound of the pedal. Getting some great sounds though!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by houseofglass21 View Post
Any way you could post some clips or a demo vid of that Orange Peel? There's none anywhere that I've found. Always been curious about it. The clips on the OLC site are crappy.
I posted a thread the other day with a video demo of this pedal.

Also, I have 3 of these pedals on my board for BOTB, but I'm still getting crushed haha.

Archived