YO-YO? Can someone enlighten the Freekish.

FreekishBluesFX

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Freestompboxes is broken at the moment, so it's impossible to address the specifics of your claim. Historically, your evidence of your innocence has, in fact, confirmed all of the accusations against you, accusations which, by the way, you still directly deny in the face of incontrovertible facts. If there is actual evidence that Joyo has stolen the circuit you copied from Fulltone, I will apologize, here, and in person, if you'd like.

Technically, there is no Father Almight on the moderator or administrator list for this forum, so you're wrong there.

• Members

Freestompboxes is broken at the moment, so it's impossible to address the specifics of your claim. Historically, your evidence of your innocence has, in fact, confirmed all of the accusations against you, accusations which, by the way, you still directly deny in the face of incontrovertible facts. If there is actual evidence that Joyo has stolen the circuit you copied from Fulltone, I will apologize, here, and in person, if you'd like.

Technically, there is no Father Almighty on the moderator or administrator list for this forum, so you're wrong there.

Hey clam strip and hair spray, THE OCD IS NOTHING LIKE THE ALPHA. It has been said even by forumites here. I mean clam strip and hairspray in honor of Kelly's a famous Revere landmark.

• Members

Hey clam strip and hair spray, THE OCD IS NOTHING LIKE THE ALPHA. It has been said even by forumites here. I mean clam strip and hairspray in honor of Kelly's a famous Revere landmark.

Weird, the two pedals look identical, besides a paintjob, and it would be impossible to tell the two apart in a blind test. Also this is the weirdest, most backwards thread I've been across since joining the forums 7 years ago. The lineage and history of these pedals is well documented

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

View Post

Stop using drugs, that was along time ago.

It was a long time ago that you were trying to sell the company? Are you in a blackout state?

This is from last week:

View Post

I know of a certain pedal company up for sale and its NOT Red Witch... Rhymes with Weepish News

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...=#post47205848

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by slicepaperdavid

View Post

Weird, the two pedals look identical, besides a paintjob, and it would be impossible to tell the two apart in a blind test. Also this is the weirdest, most backwards thread I've been across since joining the forums 7 years ago. The lineage and history of these pedals is well documented

Who's lineage Dave?

• Members

View Post

No, that has not been said by anyone who was informed on the matter. The UD is an OCD copy, the AD was a UD board with a couple caps tacked on to change the law of the pots, and some sort of liquid nails goop to hide all that. The only difference is where the pots have to be set to result in the same net voltages, and the AD had a more limited range as a result of the meddling. All fact.

Archived