OLD SCHOOL ARCADE DEATH MATCH!!

cobalt-60

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

They have the Addams Family table down at Paramount studios in Hollywood, and it's one of my favorites - every time I'm down there, I give it a few plays. Great game - and they have their tables set up so you don't need quarters.

I've got some decent pinball sims on the iPhone, but it's not the same thing as working a real table.

GREED

I used to play that one as a kid all the time. It was the best one.

• Members

View Post

They have the Addams Family table down at Paramount studios in Hollywood, and it's one of my favorites - every time I'm down there, I give it a few plays. Great game - and they have their tables set up so you don't need quarters.

I've got some decent pinball sims on the iPhone, but it's not the same thing as working a real table.

GREED

I used to play that one as a kid all the time. It was the best one.

• Members

View Post

And some of the artwork that goes into them is pretty amazing too.

Absolutely. I adore pinball machines for their hand drawn art work. You can fall into the Pinball Art Sinkhole all day long here.

And yeah. Addams Family Pinball is teh win. Beautiful art, great theme, and the fact it's based an old show, an older comic and a family who crosses medieval, Victorian and forties style, gives it a great timeless vibe Oh, and it's a phenomenal game. I romanticize pinball quite a bit. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

And some of the artwork that goes into them is pretty amazing too.

Absolutely. I adore pinball machines for their hand drawn art work. You can fall into the Pinball Art Sinkhole all day long here.

And yeah. Addams Family Pinball is teh win. Beautiful art, great theme, and the fact it's based an old show, an older comic and a family who crosses medieval, Victorian and forties style, gives it a great timeless vibe Oh, and it's a phenomenal game. I romanticize pinball quite a bit. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Say, I've wanted to make a formal post asking this for awhile, but I keep putting it off. Anybody hear have a, at minimum, mild interest in programming? They have some pretty powerful "drag and drop" 2D game editors out there now. They blow RPG maker and gamemaker away. I want to make a crazy 2-D space shooter with my art.

• Members

Say, I've wanted to make a formal post asking this for awhile, but I keep putting it off. Anybody hear have a, at minimum, mild interest in programming? They have some pretty powerful "drag and drop" 2D game editors out there now. They blow RPG maker and gamemaker away. I want to make a crazy 2-D space shooter with my art.

Archived