Source Audio reverb?

GorillaFeet

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For more options you may need to move to thousand dollars racks.

I think it's great as it is, most people doesn't need to sync it with anything, and it's great to have just a couple of presets, I'd not want to tap through 100 presets.

Only thing to make it better would be stereo in/outs.

• Members

I think it's great as it is, most people doesn't need to sync it with anything, and it's great to have just a couple of presets, I'd not want to tap through 100 presets.

Only thing to make it better would be stereo in/outs.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by triviani

View Post

nope - my rack with all the stuff (T.C., Rocktron, Digitech etc.) was midi and cheap - sure not the best stuff, but defintly the line6 quality soundwise... my current all "analogue" pedalboard is way more expensive...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Did you receive it yet?

I received it Monday, but haven't had much time to spend with it due to my work schedule. E-Dome is my favorite setting so far. The plates are great and echo is fun to play with. I'm going to spend more time with it today.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by plaidbeer

View Post

I received it Monday, but haven't had much time to spend with it due to my work schedule. E-Dome is my favorite setting so far. The plates are great and echo is fun to play with. I'm going to spend more time with it today.

If you get a chance I'd love to hear some more thoughts on it when you get a chance wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

this!

triviani, i guess you missed the point of midi options idn_smilie.gif

I don't reaaaally care about midi! Just saying this pedal looks right as it is, with a couple of presets and some tweaking available, it doesn't need midi.

• Members

View Post

hey man make sure you read the manual and take a look at the diagram and follow the circuit path. It will explain the setting so much more.

• Members

View Post

hey man make sure you read the manual and take a look at the diagram and follow the circuit path. It will explain the setting so much more.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Nice Plaidbeer, HNPD.

Thanks, man. I'm really liking it so far.

Got to spend a little more time with it and had some fun tweaking the Modverb settings. Gets super wobbly when used in the extreme but provides some very nice, lush verbs otherwise. The echo setting can act as a very basic delay in a pinch, which is a plus. I've owned a few rack reverbs throughout the years (Roland, Sony, Lexicon, Alesis) and for me, this is a set of rack-quality reverbs in a pedal, which is what I was after. I'll try to post a more comprehensive review once I get to spend more time with it.

Btw, one of the guys behind the Kurzweil K2000-series of synths, Bob Chidlaw, designed the reverbs for it (from what I read).

• Members

does anyone have any input about how this thing does with dirt? i'm using a ghost echo right now, which is such an awesome reverb that works incredibly well with dirt. i don't need to change at all, particularly to something else without stereo ins and outs, but i could imagine a time down the road when i might really want a preset or two, provided they are foot switchable.

Archived