READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-26-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excellent condition Hot Rod DeVille with original dust cover and footswitch. This is one of the earlier American made ones. Comes with Jan Philips 5157 tubes in V1 and V2 for more headroom. Speakers were upgraded to Warehouse Veteran 30s with Weber Beam Blockers installed.

$550 local pickup only

IMG_2498.jpg

• Members

FS: Line 6 POD HD Desktop (mint condition)

This is a very lightly used Line 6 POD HD Desktop amp simulator/multi-effects unit/audio interface.

I bought this unit new from ZZSounds last month. It has been used with care in my apartment (non-smoking) and it is in mint condition. The protective plastic slip is even still over the display of the unit. It also includes the original box, manual, power supply, and USB cable. The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware, as well.

Asking $315 shipped.

IMG_0362_zps6447e53e.jpg

• Members

FS: Line 6 POD HD Desktop (mint condition)

This is a very lightly used Line 6 POD HD Desktop amp simulator/multi-effects unit/audio interface.

I bought this unit new from ZZSounds last month. It has been used with care in my apartment (non-smoking) and it is in mint condition. The protective plastic slip is even still over the display of the unit. It also includes the original box, manual, power supply, and USB cable. The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware, as well.

Asking $315 shipped.

IMG_0362_zps6447e53e.jpg

• Members

Basically if I don't raise this money by the 22nd, I'll be homeless. I have no other way to raise said money, so I guess I have to sell my most expensive stuff. I don't care what goes, I just really, really need the cash.

Line 6 DL4

Akai Headrush E2

Boss DD20 Gigadelay

OOHLALA Truly Beautiful Disaster #77 // comes with the cute little sleeve thing they were shipped in

EHX Ravish Sitar

Digitech Whammy II

Just send me offers, whatever. I really, really need this money. My parents can't really bail me out and they live far away now so I can't move back in with them. I have one friend left in town and he lives at home so I can't really turn there. Basically, I am {censored}ed and need help unloading my stuff.

So buy it!

• Members

Basically if I don't raise this money by the 22nd, I'll be homeless. I have no other way to raise said money, so I guess I have to sell my most expensive stuff. I don't care what goes, I just really, really need the cash.

Line 6 DL4

Akai Headrush E2

Boss DD20 Gigadelay

OOHLALA Truly Beautiful Disaster #77 // comes with the cute little sleeve thing they were shipped in

EHX Ravish Sitar

Digitech Whammy II

Just send me offers, whatever. I really, really need this money. My parents can't really bail me out and they live far away now so I can't move back in with them. I have one friend left in town and he lives at home so I can't really turn there. Basically, I am {censored}ed and need help unloading my stuff.

So buy it!

Archived