Pitchfactor: Why should/shouldn't I buy it?

goaway

• Members

Can anyone share some straight reverb settings?

To the OP: it can do alot. I use my mine pitch shifted delays, general low/high octave stuff, whammy stuff; pitch band and harmonies, tremolo with the exp pedal controlling the speed. You can also get some pattern trem stuff; not has tweak able as a goatkeeper but it's something. General delays, modulated delays. And tons of just weird and {censored}ed up sounds.

I also use the crystals mode, not for the typical ps-3 mode 7 stuff, but for reverse descending pitch delays. Pretty cool.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can anyone share some straight reverb settings?

To the OP: it can do alot. I use my mine pitch shifted delays, general low/high octave stuff, whammy stuff; pitch band and harmonies, tremolo with the exp pedal controlling the speed. You can also get some pattern trem stuff; not has tweak able as a goatkeeper but it's something. General delays, modulated delays. And tons of just weird and {censored}ed up sounds.

I also use the crystals mode, not for the typical ps-3 mode 7 stuff, but for reverse descending pitch delays. Pretty cool.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

if we ever run a poll for 'most flipped pedal', I bet the PitchFactor will be in the top 3.

Maybe Timmy as well, I'm guessing (Timmy might also be most re-purchased pedal)

As for the PF, when I had one borrowed, it was super fun, but it def requires a lot of time to really figure out and program. Totally worth it though. If I didn't already have a Whammy, POG, and M9....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

if we ever run a poll for 'most flipped pedal', I bet the PitchFactor will be in the top 3.

Maybe Timmy as well, I'm guessing (Timmy might also be most re-purchased pedal)

As for the PF, when I had one borrowed, it was super fun, but it def requires a lot of time to really figure out and program. Totally worth it though. If I didn't already have a Whammy, POG, and M9....

• Members

Eventide's recommended expression pedal is actually the Ernie Ball Vp Jr. 25k, and with good reason. It's the only one that lines up exactly from heel to toe with the 0 to 100 value. If you want that precision there is no other choice, anything else is just less and will be slightly off, and you'll have to adjust the range (if the pedal has a knob for that), or it will reach 100 halfway through the sweep. I don't like there being no other choice any more than anyone else, but that's just the way it is...

• Members

Eventide's recommended expression pedal is actually the Ernie Ball Vp Jr. 25k, and with good reason. It's the only one that lines up exactly from heel to toe with the 0 to 100 value. If you want that precision there is no other choice, anything else is just less and will be slightly off, and you'll have to adjust the range (if the pedal has a knob for that), or it will reach 100 halfway through the sweep. I don't like there being no other choice any more than anyone else, but that's just the way it is...

Archived