I loooove the EH memory toy.

Cirrus

• Members

As far as analogue delays go it's cheap, the modulation is ridiculous and the repeats are mushy and dull. But I love it anyway. Turn it on, get spacey weird sounds.

I tried to sell mine on eBay last month thinking it was gonna be replaced by my line 6 m13. The guy who bought it said it was broken and returned it, I got it back and it works fine.love.gif

Fate brought us back together.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by blueboxer

View Post

Deluxe Memory boy has more delay time (700ms or 1500ms with tap) , tap tempo, modulation controls, gain controls, dotted delay settings, and expression control. Toy is also kick ass though.

After reading this I realized that I had not taken advantage of this pedal at all so I went into the closet 'o pedals and pulled out what I thought was a Deluxe Memory Boy only to discover a regular Memory Boy.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by blueboxer

View Post

Deluxe Memory boy has more delay time (700ms or 1500ms with tap) , tap tempo, modulation controls, gain controls, dotted delay settings, and expression control. Toy is also kick ass though.

After reading this I realized that I had not taken advantage of this pedal at all so I went into the closet 'o pedals and pulled out what I thought was a Deluxe Memory Boy only to discover a regular Memory Boy.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

i think its time to retire your avatar.

Sure thing man, I only had it while you were happy with it. I'll go back to my old one next time I'm on my comp and sober, happy new year to both of you.cool.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

i think its time to retire your avatar.

Sure thing man, I only had it while you were happy with it. I'll go back to my old one next time I'm on my comp and sober, happy new year to both of you.cool.gif

Archived