tinychat.com/hcfx

guitardustin

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

You've already stated your opinion out of nowhere. I'm just shocked that you'd say you hate a piece of land that's nearly the length of the country and has a huge population due to it's popularity. It's a pretty absurd statement that leads me to believe:

A. You're an incredibly negative person

B. You are the type of person that makes themselves dislike things simply because they are popular.

C. Insulting random things makes you feel better about yourself.

D. You were just looking for a reaction

I'm willing to bet it's a bit of all 4 options though. I just said that I can find something I like about any place because it's absurd to hate an entire state based on whatever assumptions you've made. Do I think CA is the greatest place ever? Nope, i just think it's a waste of time to hate a place you don't live unless CA has personally hurt your feelings. idn_smilie.gif

i never said hate, so all this is some built up implication that you manifested in your head to words typed on an internet screen. The fact that you are going on and on about it is more childish in my opinion than me stating that going from Oregon to a state that I have liked way less than Oregon is a step down in regards to a situation that is occurring between internet brueax.

If you want to reply, could I ask you go back and answer the first response in post #544 I made before addressing this further as I dont see this going productively unless that occurs. thanks.

• Members

Lulz I answered your question actually. You've stated before in chat that you hated California because you disliked the restaurant you went to in San Francisco.

It makes perfect sense though, one time I suffered from diarrhea after eating some tacos in Mexico, therefore the whole country is terrible.

• Members

Lulz I answered your question actually. You've stated before in chat that you hated California because you disliked the restaurant you went to in San Francisco.

It makes perfect sense though, one time I suffered from diarrhea after eating some tacos in Mexico, therefore the whole country is terrible.

• Members

View Post

among many things I do not like in california, there were events in San Fran... but its not like chat is a good form of bredth communication is it? Thats like saying I lied about my evening plans because my Twitter post didn't include all the details of my night. If there are more than 4 people in chat active my opinion on california would tend to get lost in funner discussions, wouldn't you agree? so maybe you could have asked about what I didnt like, and I responded, but then there was seperate honk dod, st james, or copper fist comments that seemed worth me typing more about.

YET, HERE without a character limit you have been doing a fine job of responding over and over in a reductionistic way ... but still havent responded to my question.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hangwire

View Post

I am more than happy to allow this to drop and have our opinions to ourselves, but I can also provide my reasons for my opinion if you feel necessary.

please provide the reasons

EDIT: nevermind, you kind of mysteriously provided them in teh post above?? something about twitter and san francisco confused.gif hope you had flowers in your hair, or youre going to have a bad time.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

please provide the reasons

1. Ryan

2. Insurance companies

3. Mario Kart

4. wine cellars

5. bouldering

6. shirts and shirties

7. tahoe [both vehicle, and roads to drive to there]

8. Sacramedi

9. Chimis

10. no rights for PR'ians

11. cruel to Russian cossack canadians

12. sause

13. metal muffs

14. lion king

15. lauren's boyfriend

I need to dig into my files to get the later ones

• Members

View Post

You are correct though, as this won't go productively now that I'm just amusing myself.

I see you have made that your agenda since you still can't answer my question. That's fine, I'll just take that as you were just trolling once you realised you got bhz for no supportable reason, and thats fine.

• Members

Nope, I'm not bhz'd at all as your list proves me right. Your reasons are absurd and choices A,B,C, and D are all correct. Srs what question are you referring to?

View Post

Are you concerned because of the negative opinion, or that I have the negative opinion? I also am not sure why you included living all over the world, as if you are trying to support your opinion being greater than mine from such a disclosure confused.gif

This one was answered. I said I'm shocked that a state bothers you so much. Just read above smarty pants.

View Post

I am more than happy to allow this to drop and have our opinions to ourselves, but I can also provide my reasons for my opinion if you feel necessary.

This one is not a question.

• Members

View Post

1. Ryan

2. Insurance companies

3. Mario Kart

4. wine cellars

5. bouldering

6. shirts and shirties

7. tahoe [both vehicle, and roads to drive to there]

8. Sacramedi

9. Chimis

10. no rights for PR'ians

11. cruel to Russian cossack canadians

12. sause

13. metal muffs

14. lion king

15. lauren's boyfriend

I need to dig into my files to get the later ones

icon_lol.gif

especially to 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, and 15. ryan sure is a bad ambassador to his state. and sure seems like you don't dislike california, but rather just hate ryan redface.gif

Archived