Any celebrity rigs with Multi-FX processors in them?

Kassanova

• Members

I've started using my old Korg A4 for modulation, reverb, and delay recently and it's working really well. It's a {censored} load quieter than my pedalboard and gives me more options and I can have louder and quieter patches.

My basic sound is still the amp and my Tonebone.

• Members

Steve Wilson from Porcupine Tree used a PodXT Live when I saw him on their previous tour.

Wow, really? I saw them twice this year, and I'll be seeing em twice again in a week or so. He was using a Ground Control Pro switching board with single pedals, and a G-System. I've got some pictures if you're interested.

• Members

Wow, really? I saw them twice this year, and I'll be seeing em twice again in a week or so. He was using a Ground Control Pro switching board with single pedals, and a G-System. I've got some pictures if you're interested.

This was the Deadwing tour. When I saw them on this current tour (Fear of a blank planet) he was no longer using the Pod.

It sounded better this time - to me the pod wasnt cutting thru the mix.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

orange worker wrote:

Weezer used PodXT Pro on their last few tours... as Nitefly said, there are lots of other people who use those. Are you counting magic stomp?

I saw Weezer in 2001/2002 at a small club using the PODs direct into the board, and they sounded like {censored}.

I saw them about 2 weeks ago and there were no multi's that I could see. Brian had a crybaby, rat, DS1 (or maybe a turbo distortion, I couldn't see that well) and a holy grail. I think Rivers just had a ds1 and maybe 1 or 2 of single stomps. They sounded incredible too. 

Archived