READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 2-4-13

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Foxrox Aquavibe, w/ adapter and I think i have the box - $300

Boss TW-1 touch wah, MIJ 80's - $120

T-Rex tube Room Mate, really cool reverb, comes with adapter - $210

Empress superdelay, not vintage modified, no adapter (needs center POSITIVE adapter, or powers great with a pp2+ using the red end cable) - $300

pics here: http://imgur.com/a/AimDh#0

Prices include PP gift and shipping. more than happy to accept normal paypal if you add 3%. can knock off a few bucks if shipping to Canada.

as far as trades, looking for a EHX Bass Microsynth, Voodoo pedal power digital, PINK retrosonic delay. not too much else at the moment, but always a sucker for trades.

• Members

Bull{censored} #1 is available now for $85 shipped to US/CA!

It's a handmade point to point construction fuzz/drive of my own design. Does a great job of Robert Fripp-esque lead sounds on the neck pickup and can get nice and raunchy on the bridge. Uses a combination of silicon transistor clipping and mosfet-driven soft clipping to get filthy but not ugly! One knob is bull{censored} you say? -\_-

#1 also features that badass knob.

Bullshit Fuzz Production.jpg

This exact pedal is the fuzz used in the demo: https://soundcloud.com/shoepedals2/shoe-bull{censored}-fuzz-demo 

Savior Machines will also be available later in the week for $145 to US/CA and at aditional cost of shipping internationally.

Here are the enclosures I am in the process of filling up:

saviors.jpg

Savior Machine is a jfet/mosfet-based discrete transistor overdrive. It does not use Op Amps at all and is not derived from or based on any other pedal in particular. The result is a very dynamic pedal that has a very amp-like feel. It generally resides in the more british (vox/marshall) camp but is not limited to sounding like any specific amp. You can easily move from smooth lead overdrive to kerranging crunchy marshall-esque chords on the bridge just by varying your pickup selection and playing dynamics. The simple Gain Tone Level setup is easy to use and understand and works for anything from indie rock to blues to classic rock to jazz to shoegaze to whatever.

Archived