Show me your Pedaltrain 2's

• Members

well it goes like this (i dont have a camera at this point)

overly modded les paul > HBE power screamer > A/B/Y pedal

A goes electric mistress > krank rev1 (cause it has a great clean channel to play the EM in)

B goes striaght into a krank chadwick

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Funny, when I look at these boards, especially Leer's they all look much bigger than the PT2 I had, before I sold it. Now I want another.
:facepalm:
I was thinking about the PT Jr. but I really don't think I can go that small. Some really cool boards here. I like my home made PT version, but it is a bit large (I always do that:facepalm:) and has no case, so taking it out of the house would be a pain. Decisions...

i'm kind of in the reverse situation... i have a loaded pt pro and am looking to downsize eventually. i need to figure out what the truly necessary pedals are...

thanks for all the pics guys. sometimes the board seems so small, and sometimes it seems like it has plenty of space. i guess its just a matter of how well you use it.

• Members

nice use of space. what are you using to power everything?

Thanks - I have a dc brick mounted under the board for most of the pedals ( the semaphore is running out of a 18 volt jack and sounds glorious )

The phase 90, dyna comp and BBB 07 run on batteries and I'm fine with that....good battery life in those three...

The Timefactory and EX7 i use a wall wart....but i have eveything buddled together ( including the cables to the loop and amp ) and after a gig i just wind it up and put it on top of the board and everything fits right into the case...

This set up is very quiet as well....thought i would want to get the pedal power 2 but the brick and some old fashioned batteries are getting it done...

• Members

board-current.jpg

Not complete. Currently I have the Turbo Tuner horizontal, on top of the EB volume, freeing up an extra space!!!

1) I want to add a metal pedal (Openhaus, or if they're any good, the upcoming Pisdiyauwot or Recstortion).

2) Will probably replace the OCD with a DLS, Super Plextortion, or Top Fuel.

3) Want to add another delay (hoping the 919 works out when it arrives

4) Am going to mod a vibrato switch into my Small Stone.

5) Might try to squeeze in a PH-3 in there for tap-tempo step-filter goodness.

• Members

awesome. how do you like your ns-2? do you feel like it changes your tone much? i only ask because i use one too, but i don't feel like it does (or perhaps i just don't have much of a discerning ear)...

Yeah it's not bad. I find it has a big effect on my tone if the threshold is anywhere past 3pm. Loss of sustain and just an overall killing of sound quality. Annoyingly I find to get it to cut out all of the noise, it needs to be put past 3pm!

I had a ISP Decimator too, but I sold that and kept the NS-2. I like the fx loop feature. I just wish it was a bit more powerful.

Archived