Official post deals you come across for other people to snag thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by TheBumRush

View Post

How do you find out about the MF call-in specials? I'd really like to keep up on those.

Two ways. First, you call in to MF every week and ask about the specials. Two, you subscribe to the great deals thread in EG biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Naterel

View Post

how is the gain on that, I have one of the old Crate 2X12's and the gain on it sucks Donkey Balls

The gain is OK and its not the Powerblocks forte, but its more useful as a travel amp. 150W on tap with lots of cool options and decent tone. It sounds better than the Crate combos.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ste man

View Post

The gain is OK and its not the Powerblocks forte, but its more useful as a travel amp. 150W on tap with lots of cool options and decent tone. It sounds better than the Crate combos.

Ooo, I thought it was good all around

A pedalboard full of pedals for $100 DD-5 alone is worth it

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/msg/1224355026.html

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Naterel

View Post

Ooo, I thought it was good all around

A pedalboard full of pedals for $100 DD-5 alone is worth it

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/msg/1224355026.html

Anyone in or near CT should grab that fast.

Anyway, yeah the gain is pretty good, but it all depends on what your standards are. I mostly use it for bass but I remember the gain being just ok for guitar, not amazing, not {censored}ty, pretty good.

• Members

At this point I don't know who deserves a cabinet , if your in need of one just contact this fella ...He did me such a great deal ! I know theres people out there that can use a great deal , on a sweet cab , in these times ...I can asure you I have no profits in this ....I'm just stoked on the service , quality & price ...Good Luck ..Heres his Email

guitarhardware@aol.com

Guys names Brian,, please don't be insulting to him , he's a cool dude ! He starts 1x12's out at 130 .00 ..he said to 150.00 , but look at my 1x12 cab for 130...great deal..

Kevin

• Members

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/1227246166.html

anybody wanna play music then do sex? (Bushwick)

Reply to: sale-enyen-1227246166@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-06-18, 12:59AM EDT

hey guys.

what i'm really lookin for is just a really good jam followed by a really good {censored}. you know what i'm talkin about? some god damn intercourse over here. i've had a busy week and i'm just dying to lay me into some ass.

you be clean, talented, skinny, young, fashionable, male, and white. i'm lookin to sink my loins way down deep into the pelvis region of a young tender pubis. you people have no idea how badly i need to get laid.

i'll give it or take it, i really don't give a {censored} either way. just as long as i'm gettin' my {censored} on, that's all I care about. creating both music and semen are my two primary objectives here. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

don't be an asshole, just hurry up and get the {censored} over here.

I'll host. I've got a drum set, an amp box with a speaker inside of it, two of the microphones, a couple of guitars and a frequency box which produces phat sounding {censored}.

So bring over your guitar, your boom box, your cables and your cookies. Whatever the hell you're into, I really don't give a {censored} about it. I'M the one that needs to get cummin here, not you. We'll jam on some Zeppelin, then slip into some Miles>Phish>Kravits and probably end with some Moe or Dead. You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll have my genitalia exposed by the end of the last song. Speaking of which, bring some money. I need some. Then I will {censored} you, {censored} you up, and {censored} you over.

holy jesus yes.

I'm in the god damn bronx.

• Members

http://asheville.craigslist.org/msg/1227377380.html

12" SPINAL TAP DOLLS (MADE MARSHALL JCM 900 AMPS FAMOUS) - $100 (w. asheville)

SEALED IN THEE INDIVIDUAL BOXES. NEVER & OPENED! ALSO HAS the CARRYING CASE BOX THAT'S PICTURED "ON TOP OF THE DOLLS"

REMEMBER THE MOVIE "THIS IS SPINAL TAP" ? ....THESE ARE THE DOLLS OF THE MEMBERS OF THE REAL BAND SPINAL TAP

THIS IS THE BAND THAT MADE THE (MARSHALL AMP/JCM 900 ) FAMOUS (IT GOES TO 20!) TALKING ABOUT THE GAIN KNOB

12" HIGH (EACH DOLL)

EACH DOLL HAS A STAND THAT IS IN THE SHAPE OF A GUITAR PICK WITH THE INDIV. AUTO GRAPH PRINTED ON EACH. EACH FIGURE HOLDS THERE REAL SCALED GUITAR

3m53o93p5ZZZZZZZZZ96id9635f39f7161b3a.jp

3m43o73l8ZZZZZZZZZ96i31cc9f54d5eb1236.jp

3kc3pd3l2ZZZZZZZZZ96i2a9b214ef5ab14a9.jp

3n03m83l1ZZZZZZZZZ96id7d1af6662151f71.jp

Archived